CHAPTER 5

( Hey guys! We know it's been a while since our last update but with our exams and assignments it has been a crazy week! But don't worry we are back now and will be posting more regularly and to make up for the time that we went MIA here's a little something for yall 😚 so go get a bottle of hobi water ready cause it's about to get real hot in here😏 )

Tae pants heavily as Y/n  palms him over his trousers. He sucks in a deep breath and flips her, slamming her against his car. 'Princess is so desperate to have me huh', he sensually whispers before placing open mouthed kisses on her jawline. 'Uhmmm~ yeah I want you right now', y/n demands fisting his hair. 

'I want to fuck you right here, but we don't wanna mess around in your grandpa's house, do we?', he asks her.
'Let's get out of this hell hole, I need you so bad', she lets out pecking his lips.

She didn't know why she was acting this way, she just wants to claim this man standing in front of her looking nothing less than a Greek god. 

They quickly get inside the car, driving
away from Lee Manor. Initially, they decided to go to Tae's penthouse but Y/n was too needy to wait any longer. She kept caressing his thighs, bringing him to the edge. He was painfully hard and he couldn't wait either. So he parks his car in a secluded lane and pulls Y/n onto his lap.

She immediately climbs on top of him pressing her ass on his already twitching cock, she starts to move her hips which makes Taehyung throw his head back. His hands start to roam around her back to pull down the zipper of her cami top. She leans in and kisses him hungrily while her hands work on pulling off his shirt. 

Both of them now pull away after a heated makeout session, for the much needed oxygen. Y/n looks at him licking her lower lip with an evil smirk on her face. She pulls down his zipper and grabs his member, 'Do you remember our contract sweety', she says moving her hand along his length at a painfully slow pace. 'Urgh~ yeah', he says wincing.

'What does it say', she asks him rubbing his wet tip with her thumb. 'Uhmmm~~~that I'm not supposed to fuck anyone else while I'm fucking you', he replies panting heavily. 'Then why were you fucking that slut with your eyes back at the Manor', she huskily asks him feeling furious.

'I wasn't...ahh~~ ', she tightens her grip before he finishes his sentence. 'What was that now', she asks him as she fondles his balls. 'Urgh~~ fuck oh..okay I..I shouldn't have~~', he barely lets out while fisting the cover of the car seat. 

'Hmm so it looks like you violated our contract, you know what happens when you do that baby', she says moving closer to his ear and she whispers, 'You will get punished'.

She takes off her hands, turns back to open the dashboard and pulls out a black satin cloth and commands 'Put your hands back pretty boy.'

Tae couldn't help but comply to her demand, because he loved being dominated, he found it way too hot. She ties his hands with the cloth and takes in his appearance, he looked like a mess , a beautiful mess who desperately needed a release. 

'Now now where were we?', Y/n sensually asks him pulling down his pants along with his boxers. She pushes the car seat backwards and starts to stroke his aching length, he throws his head backwards letting out curses. Out of nowhere she gets on her knees and takes his member into her warm cavern, driving him crazy. 

He was driven by desire, 'Fuck princess I'm so close~~~', he groans loudly as he was nearing his release. The moment he said that she backed off immediately which made him whine, 'What the fuck y/n?', he growls. 'You are being punished, so you don't get to order me sweet cheeks', she says in a sweet tone.

She then gets rid of her panties and straddles his thighs. She slowly positions his length near her entrance. She mischievously plays with his thumping pink tip before she slowly sinks downwards which makes them whimper loudly. 'Uhmm~~', Y/n starts to move up and down on his length which was hitting all the right spots inside of her. 

Beads of sweat were dripping down from the side of their necks even though the air conditioner was on. They were a moaning mess. She pulls him into another kiss as she fastens her pace which makes Taehyung want to just grab her ass and shove himself in even more as he fucks her senseless.

But with his hands tied, all he could do was bite down his lower lip while she pushes him into ecstasy. 'Fuck! I'm close', he groans loudly. 'Uhm..wait for me baby', she says moving her hand down to rub her clit. Within few seconds both of them come uttering profanities. 

It takes a few minutes for both of them to calm down from their high. Y/n gets off his lap and unties him. 'That was...wow', he says trying to calm his nerves. 'Uhuh you don't have to thank me sweet cheeks', she replies giving him a flirty smirk which makes him chuckle with his cute little boxy smile on display. 

She stares at him fondly, finding him way too adorable but then again she shakes her head, mentally slapping herself for having such thoughts.

They pick up their clothes and start to put them on when Taehyung's phone suddenly lights up with a notification. He grabs it and reads the text which says 'Hey baby boy, are we on for tomorrow?'

( A/n - Ooo someone else is calling our
tae tae baby boy huh🤭 who do you think this could be?😏 )