𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒

A/N Pov:

Y/n formally greets her grandfather and plops herself on the couch. She feels bad that their warm and loving relationship turned ice cold. There were days when she couldn't wait to meet her grandfather after a long day at college, but today it's all about formal greetings and business deals.

Her train of thought cuts down as she hears Mr.Heo, 'Sir Mr Kim Taehyung and his employee have arrived'. And there he stood, Kim Taehyung looking ethereal as always, not as Y/n's fling but as the CEO of 'Made in Heaven'. He bows down to greet Mr Lee, 'Good evening Mr Lee'. Mr Lee nods his head.

'Please be seated', Mr Heo says pointing the couch. Tae doesn't spare a single glance at Y/n, being too immersed in his professional self. She unconsciously pouts, wanting his attention. She wonders why she is behaving like a sulky kid. Bogum on the other hand shares his screen and hands a file to Mr Lee. It has pictures of their previous projects and a number of themes for the engagement .

 It has pictures of their previous projects and a number of  themes for the engagement

Mr

Mr. Lee goes through the file and tells Mr.Heo to ask y/n if she had any theme in her mind. Mr. Heo sighs thinking of the days when both you spent every free moment you had together. Now you can't even hold a conversation without him in between to mediate. But there isn't much he can do about it, he knows that both of you were extremely stubborn .

So he just turns to y/n and repeats the question, hearing that y/n chuckles sarcastically and says , 'He never asked for my opinion while choosing the person that I'm going to be stuck with for the rest of my life but he draws the line at engagement themes huh? Just tell him I don't care about all these stupid decisions. He can just do what he wants, like he's been doing all this while'.

'Hmm alright then we'll go with this theme and about the other details our team will be in contact with yours so let's just make sure that everything is planned smoothly', he replies handing over the files to Bogum.

Taehyung feels for Y/n, as he knows that she was pushed into this deal without her consent. Then again, he thinks to himself that he has no say in this, he's just a fling and her soon to be wedding planner.

'Yeah sure Mr Lee, we will not disappoint you', Taehyung says. Later, Bogum notes down Mr Lee's requirements in his I-pad and Tae suggests few things with regard to decor and lighting. That is when two maids appear, serving tea and snacks. 'Please have it', Mr Heo says passing a polite smile.

'Thank you', Tae says taking the cup from the lady who was eyeing him in a flirty manner. Well, Tae is known to be a flirt, so he smirks at her, leaving her a blushing mess. Someone was not taking this well, Y/n was boring holes into her, who was shamelessly gawking at Tae.

She fists her hands knowing too well that she can't create a scene here, not in front of her evil grandpa. A question pops into her head, 'Why am I feeling this way? It's not like we are committed'. She was just immersed in her thoughts and after what feels like an eternity they finally conclude their meeting.

Bogum starts to arrange all the files while Taehyung gets up and says, 'Don't worry about the short notice sir, we'll definitely get it done in time.' 'As expected from the best ', Mr. Lee responds passing him a smile. Taehyung bows down and then he turns to Y/n and does the same without saying anything. She simply nods her head in response.

Bogum and Tae turn to head out when Y/n sees that the girl who was fucking Taehyung with her eyes is going right behind him. She quickly picks up her purse and starts moving when Mr. Heo asks, 'Aren't you gonna stay for dinner Ms. Y/n? '. 'Not today Mr. Heo. I have to deal with something' ,she replies and swiftly moves towards the entrance.

She finds the girl with another maid who was giggling and whispering, 'Just go for it, cmon do it', while the other one was turning red like a tomato. She doesn't know why, but hearing this makes Y/n clench her jaw while throwing a death glare towards her.

( A/n - I mean who wouldn't😌 I know we all felt the same way during the Grammys 🤧✋️)

She goes to them and says, 'What are you doing here?', they immediately bow down and say, 'Sor..sorry Ms. Y/n we were just..'.

Y/n just cuts them off by saying, 'You are getting paid to work here, so if you want to gawk at strangers then do it in your own time.' 'Sorry Ms Y/n we won't do it again', they say in unison and run back inside.

Outside the mansion Taehyung and Bogum bid their goodbyes and head towards their cars.

Bogum's car was parked right infront of the entrance so he gets in and drives off, while Taehyung's car was parked in the basement. The valet who parked his car was no where to be seen, so he goes to the basement himself to get it out. He walks towards his car checking something in his phone.

He puts him thumb on the scanner and was about to open the door when a hand grabs his waist yanking him, while the other hand moves up grasping his neck and pulling him closer. He turns back and is surprised to find Y/n , 'Y/n what are you... ', before he could complete the sentence she pushes him up against his car.

Her eyes moves down scanning every inch of his body. 'You look so fucking hot', she whispers in ear sucking his earlobe. He couldn't help but let out a moan, 'Uhmmm ~ '. Her hands kept caressing his thighs sensually until she grips his member and rasps out 'I want you NOW ' .