CHAPTER 01 Messy situation (Orion Pax part 1)

How. The. Heck. DID. I. Get. Here?!

Connors thought to himself as he's now stressful as ever, sitting on the corner of the giant desk, that Optimus is using... and most importantly...

They're on the Decepticon's warship, a.k.a... on Megatron's ship.

Connor tiredly rub his faces, glancing at Optimus who had Decepticon's logo instead of an Autobot one. He didn't seems to noticed the boy, as Connor already using camaflouge spells on himself, hiding himself from the others eyes.

How did he get here you asked?

Well, first thing first. Knowing the core of the earth is sentient is one thing, but is from Cybertron?! Mind blowing!! Raf almost killed by Megatron using dark energon on the small boy? Making Connor want to punch him in the face! Gladly the boy is alive don't worry, all thanks to Ratchet of course.

Team up with Megatron so they can take down Unicron before he can take over the world?! Bullsh*t!! But there's no other choice and they did it, but with a twist!

After the Autobots and team prime arrived at the scene, all eyes witness something impossible to believe...

Optimus followed Megatron into a groundbridge, together!

The two?! See each other as enemy?! Walks together back to the warlord spaceship?!! Something's really wrong here and turn out it did! Before all of this happening, Optimus gave the two boy, Connor and Jack a key of sort for safe keeping. The two didn't bother to ask much and Jack help to keep it for the time being, while Connor will take turns if it was necessary.

After Optimus went with Megatron, Ratchet explained that the possible reason for this is that after Optimus sacrifice the power of the Matrix to save earth, he got back to his old self that didn't become a prime... Orion Pax, where his memory stuck at the time before Cybertron even destroyed in the first place.

Optimus thought that Megatron is that Megatron he knew as a friend, and followed him instead of team prime. The key that Optimus gave the boys? Is a backup key to restore Optimus's memories, only the one who had been chosen can use the key. The problem is... they need to get to cybertron and use the key, and their gourdbridge can't even get that far!

They need a spacebridge if they want to, and to get there? They need to find one first, which only decepticons can make this space bridge thingy!

The only thing they can do? Wait... wait for the decepticons to make moves and find where they build the space bridge, invade the base and make their way to cybertron! But Connor think otherwise...

He take matter with his own hand, after the incident the boy noticed something. His magic...become weird lately. When he's fighting for team prime, summoning take a long time to respond, make him nearly lose his life. Calling the spells out loud don't even work sometimes, but he must at least try, he made a plan.

He can teleported himself to where Optimus is, but because of the lack respond on his magic he's skeptical if the plan of his even work. He try anyway, couple of tries he's about to give up, all of the sudden he's in the ship, make the boy nearly sh*t his pants and cursed out loud.

Connor just about time when he's near the room where Megatron had some words with Optimus, who had no clues what's happening being manipulate with a lot of false information to confused Optimus. Megatron pushing all the blame to Ratchet and the others, saying they're the bad guys and responsible for the fate of Cybertron.

Connor just really want to rush in and punch the warlord in the face, but because of his lack of magic he stand down, following Optimus instead. He surprised he can use the camaflouge spell, but can't teleport himself back to the base.