CHAPTET 05 No Accident

12:30 P.M.
Somewhere on the street

"Let me help you with that, dad." Connor said with a smile as he grab the paper bags that his father is holding, Liam chuckles as he gave some of paper bags for Connor to hold, they just come back from the groceries store after all. Is a beautiful Saturday morning for the two as they walks down the street, couple of car passing by them.

"How nice of you, looks like someone is in a good mood." Liam said as as he playfully push his son arm with his, his son gave his father a grin, walking a little bit forward as he looking back at his father. "Am I? Maybe is the weather mate~" Connor said in a British voice, make Liam chuckles and shaking his head, walking beside Connor as he let out a soft sigh.

"Is nice for you to buy groceries with me, I thought you'll went to your club with Ratchet." Liam said as Connor stand on the zebra line, waiting for the light to turn green as his father standing not far away from Connor, behind them follow by some people, waiting for the light as well to cross the road. "Just wanting to had some fresh air, beside~ we didn't hang out much did we?" Connor asked as he looks at his father, who smile and shrug his shoulder, holding his paper bags.

"Nope. Well… how about we go get some drinks? I remember there's a new shop opened not too long ago, I always want to try their coffee." Liam offers as Connor nod, smile slightly. "Sure, why not? I got a lot of time." The boy said, Liam smile and nod his head, glad that there's company he can talk with.

Liam looks towards his right, a car about to drive pass them before the light turn green. He didn't put a lot of mind in it, but soon he feel someone pushing him from behind, hard.

Liam stumbled in front, his paper bags drop on the floor, the last things he saw is a black SUV didn't stop driving to his direction,  hitting the man with full force

The last thing he heard was the sound of someone scream, he feels himself falling, he doesn't open his eyes and when he finally do, everything goes blurry. When he opens his eyes again he saw Connor rushing to his side, hearing his son calling out for him, he can only heard his heavy breathing as his son shaking him, slowly closing his eyes.

"Dad! Dad!!" Connor shouted as he shaking his father to wake up, the other who stand behind them already calling the ambulance, panicked by the sight in front of them. Connor glare at the black SUV that just hit Liam, still driving until is out of his sight, Connor grab his father's hand tightly, still looking at the direction the black SUV just went, frowning intensely.

A few minutes later
Jasper's hospital

Connor waiting impatiently as he tapping his feet, sat on the chair beside the operation room, the light still on. Connor had his phone on his hand, he just called the others after he sat in the ambulance with his badly injured father, still holding his hand until Liam was being push into the emergency room.

Connor is… mix with multiple emotions that makes him feel tired, wanting all of this too stop, don't want to believe is real. "Connor!" The familiar voice snap Connor back to reality as he looks up, it was Ratchet in his human form, with his friends Miko, Jack and Raf, Kai is there as well, frowning sadly as he rush towards his boyfriend, hugging Connor.