CHAPTER 10 A forbidden Friendship

08:20 A.M
Somewhere in the forest.......

Connor hum softly as he walks down the path in front of him, enjoying the soft sunlight shine on his skin. He's surprised that he got up soooo early in the morning he couldn't sleep back in, so he decided going on a walk. He likes the weather surrounding him, the tall trees and the not so burn sunlight.

Is been weeks after Kai and Connor get back together again, he noted to himself that given more attention to Kai so the demon won't be so upset about him.

Connor continue to walk, but stop immediately as he heard a loud thump. He turn around, looking his surroundings, there's no one there. He raise his eyebrow, hands glows in soft blue as he's ready to attack.

He looks around again, alert by the sound getting closer and closer. Thump by thump, he's getting more anxious as he heard the sound. Connor slowly noticed a familiar shape, the tree really make him hard to see. The thing is approaching him? Big, really big as he noticed the thing had a similar size like an autobot.

Connor immediately point his hands up as he finally face who it was, it was a decepticons, all alone in the woods with the boy as the con stand still, shocked as well as he noticed Connor

Connor immediately point his hands up as he finally face who it was, it was a decepticons, all alone in the woods with the boy as the con stand still, shocked as well as he noticed Connor. "Hands in the air where I can see them!!" Connor shouted, frown angrily at the con as he raise his hands up immediately, waving them slightly.

"No, please!!! Don't use your blaster hand to blast me again!" The con beg in agony as Connor lower his hand down slightly, surprised by the attitude.

"What....?"
"Your hand.... Thingy?... I don't know~ The magic stuff! I don't know how magic works!!" The con said, waving his hand slightly as he speak, Connor fully put his hands down, presuming the con is not really a threat. "Wait....." Connor raise his eyebrow, pointing at the con as he speak. "You're not going to kill me?" Connor asked, skeptical, the con let out a loud sigh, his shoulder down as he rub his face tiredly.

"Why's everyone presuming i was going to kill somebody? For frag sake No!!!! I've being thrown down by Megatron from the Nemesis, I'm surprised I'm still alive!!" The con shouted angrily, surprised Connor as he continued to heard the con complaining.

" I didn't even do anything wrong and I still being thrown down by that bucket head!!" Connor chuckle slightly as he heard that, make the con looks down at him. "Is that funny to you?!" The con asked, Connor gave him a sympathy smile, chuckles softly.

A few minutes later.....