Memories...

(Eden's P.O.V.)

I started to wake up at a bright morning, I looked around to see Wolf and Delta still in their recharge cycle, I looked left at Shadow's post but she wasn't there, I looked right and saw her head just going down the valley, I decided to follow her, I carefully walked out of my post and went down the valley too, as I got to the base of the valley and looked to see her again going to where we dug the crystal, I followed her while maintaining my distance so I don't spook her...
I followed her through the cave till the end of it, she found a small pool of lava and sat down next to it...
Later I heard sobbing coming from her, I decided to reveal myself as I turned my floods on as I walk up to her...
"E-Eden, h-hey, what brings you here?" She said as she tried to hide her physically expression...
"You actually..." I bluntly replied, only realizing later what I have done.
"O-Oh..." she said as she put a hand on her right arm, and I just look away from embarrassment...
There was an awkward silence between us and I wanted to break it, but I didn't feel right...
"So... you said you were looking for me..." she finally broke the ice between us...
"I was, I woke up after you left your post..."
"I see..."
"Is Erik and Erika with you?"
"No, I left them there because I need a moment to myself, I just can't bear with all of this..."
" I hear you, I never wanted this either..." I said as I turn off my floods, all we could see was our visors' glow...
"What was your life before coming here?"
"I had a wonderful family, a friend that was like my cousin, even though I don't have any biological cousins... loving, caring yet 'controlling' parents if you must know..." I said thinking what my mother would say and do when I return home...
"That must be nice, having a family..."
"Why? Don't you have a dome to go back to?"
"No, I was build in secrecy, I was made to be a weapon, but I didn't follow the given program and just ran off, denied my lineage and just stayed on my own, I have a sister, age as me, but she was adopted by normal residents of a Shatterdome, I do wish I can visit her soon again..."
"Does anyone else know?"
"Aside from her parents and her self? Only them and you know this..."
"Them and you, being build in secrecy some people will ask 'where are you from?', how do I answer where I am from if even I don't know..."
"Do you remember what was the first thing you saw?"

"A little... I was underwater, I just came online, and I was treading the ocean floor, i saw my sister there with me,I think we were about 3 at the time, and were in the coast-line of Eastern Mexico, or was it Northwest Australia... Either way I woke up  and wandered the sea for a while with my sister, then I am unsure, my sister and I went different ways, she got adopted by a loving couple and I got rejected everywhere I went, at times other found me and wanted to disable me, and so I defended myself, I only had to fight like that two other times, the first was an adult, this was when I was about 7, on a beach in a isolated island from the world, he wanted my parts for some reason and I said no, he tried to take it by force, I was scared, and without knowing I used my jammer unit, and since I never knew how to used it... *sigh* it ended in disaster, it was set to maximum power and the stranger trying to kill me had some sort of failure that caused part of his conn-pod to explode, he layed on the beach it was on, lifeless, I did not know anything but I just ran, I ran towards the ocean since it was the only place I knew I could hide...

Second time was about 3 years ago, someone by the name of Vortex Blaze was trying to get me to go with him, he wanted for me to go to his home lay and cuddle, immetialy I said no, he tried to force me, and I just punched him, he fell on the ground and started to shoot at me, I fired my missiles at him, but it was beyond my expectation, I wanted to damage him, to make him back off, but I ended up launching a whole batch full, and he was laying on the ground in pieces, I ran from that to the water again, but not long after I was fully submerged, I heard someone crying, I got afraid and just continued walking while trying to ignore those sounds... I still hears those sounds at night from time to time, I want to forget them, but... I just can't..." she finally finished, and I couldn't believe that there were jaegers fight since they were children...

All I could do was rub her back and try to comfort her, this was nowhere near my specialty, but I had to try in the very least...
"Reminding, do you still remember your sister's name?" I asked...
"Yeah why?" She asked confused...
"Because you can find her again, I can help you..."
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah, if we get out of here, then yeah... you will see her again..."
"That would be nice..."
"But do you still remember her name?"
"Oh right, sorry... Her name is

Hydra Corithian..."

Dun Dun DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH XD