𝟐 | 𝐇𝐎𝐖..!!

.

.

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

.

.

The h/c haired woman looked around with the bag around her shoulder as she entered the café.

"Over here!" the voice belonged to none other than her old friend, Nakahara Chiyo. She waved her hand with a smile.

"Chiyo!" Y/N smiled to her friend. She walked towards her and hugged her figure. "I miss you!"

"I miss you too, darling," she patted her back before pulling herself from the hug. "So I have a wonderful mission for you!"

"A mission? I wonder," she took a seat. "Is it related to doing some designs?"

"Nuh-uh!" she put her hands on her waist as a smile crept up on her face. "Go on a blind date on my stead!"

This woman is a literal red flag. There is always something bad coming whenever she wanted to meet her.

"Why don't you go there instead? You go there and tell him that you're not interested in him!" Y/N groaned at her own friend. Chiyo scratched her temples before replying to her.

"You don't know the pain of being forced to go to many blind dates," the brown haired woman shook her head. "You should be lucky that I came here to help you out."

"I..." she put her head on the table. "You will pay me, right?"

"Mhm. 900.000 yen," she grinned, taking a seat in front of her friend. "Now off you go to your work. I'll pick you up this evening to my studio, okay?"

"Mhm, okay then," she nodded. "It's good to meet you again but not like this."

"You're right," she laughed. "See you later!"

It was around 5:30 PM when her work time is finally over

It was around 5:30 PM when her work time is finally over. "I don't want Chiyo waiti- AH!"

She bumped into someone. "I'm so sorry!"