𝟓 | 𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐌𝐘𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅

.

.

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

.

.

"Lord..." she muttered, putting her head on the table tiredly. She huffed in frustration and held her phone high up. She was a helpless woman with that much work.

A notification from Mama

Curious, she clicked on the notification which led her to the chats between her mother and herself.

Darling don't forget to buy some eggs and milk later on the way!

She turned her phone off and put it down on the table. Ayato was downstairs with Thoma to look at Albedo's progress with a "special" guest.

"Uhuhuh..." she got up from the chair. She looked at her side, the view of Inazuma city visible in just a window. "God, this view alone is not enough to make me not tired."

Her progress was big. Almost everything was done. She just needed to make the last layer for the skirt and she will be done. She took her phone with her and went to the elevator.

"God..." she laid her back on the elevator walls. She heaved out a sigh before pressing the "5" button. "I haven't gotten a proper sleep lately..."

She sat on the ground, her h/c hair covering her face. That week has been hellish as fuck for her. The costume for Xingqiu is just... something else. 

She sat on the ground like some idiot until it opened, revealing the woman to her own boss and his assistant.

"L/N? What are you doing?" Ayato looked down on his worker. Y/N looked up and got shocked.

"I am so sorry!" she got up from the floor and bowed down to him. Another moment where she looked stupid. Embarrassed, she immediately straighten her body and went out of the elevator as fast as possible.

"Hmm? Is that the person that you were talking about?" a pink haired woman asked. Ayato nodded as a response to the woman. "She's weird."

"Not really. She is not that weird," Ayato said, slightly defending his worker. His favorite worker since yesterday to be exact.

He slightly turned his head towards the back of her head and heard a few unfamiliar words coming out from his mouth. 

"Goblok banget sih, Y/N! (You're so fucking dumb, Y/N!)" she spoke in a whole different language.

(indonesians will understand it. kadang y/n's di beberapa buku lain jg goblok say)

"Her face... it looks familiar..." he spaced out for a minute before Thoma knocked him back to reality.