𝟔 | 𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 "𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄"

.

.

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

from this chapter, I will be using 2nd person pov so yeah :D

.

.

Chiyo just woke up from her nap as she rolled around her bed for a moment, looking for her phone. She took it and put it up to her face. To her surprise, it was a message from Kamisato Ayato.

"Girl, what the fuck!" she slightly screamed. She covered her mouth, not wanting her neighbors to hear her scream. She immediately went to see the contents of the message.

This is Kamisato Ayato
Would you like to go to the Irodori Festival with me?
It's next week

"Shit!" she threw her phone to her bed. "What am I supposed to say!"

A lot of things went through her mind. First, why would he text her. Second, what did you say on the meeting.

Very much with a huge amount of frustration and confusion, the brown haired woman screamed on the pillow on her bed.

"You're telling me to go for another date?" you asked. "I... I can't do this anymore."

"Come on! I promise this will be the last time," she held both of your sweating palms. "I beg you, please. Just tell him that you're not interested in him! That easy!"

"I can't!" you put your head down. "He's my boss, Chiyo, my boss!"

The brown haired woman groaned and hit her hand to the table. "I beg you, please! I've had enough of these blind dates!"

"Chiyo..." you looked up to your dearest friend. She was so desperate for your help. "Fine. Just this one last time. No other chances."

Chiyo's eyes shone bright. Brighter than the author's future. Very much brighter than everyone's futures combined. "Really?!"

"Yes, I will," you said.  "And this will be the last one, okay?"

"I love you!" Chiyo stood up from her booth and went to hug her dearest friend. It was such a long hug until you told her that you can't breath. Not wanting her friend whom she loved the most, she let go of you from her embrace. "I'll tell Kamisato about it now!"

"Yes, yes," you took a sip of f/d. "This will be the last time."

"Okay!" she smiled later on, eyes fixated on the screen. "This is why I love you."