𝟕 | 𝐏𝐋𝐎𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐓!

.

.

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

.

.

He took your hand and you followed him as you both went to the top of the building where it is decorated with a mini garden that belonged to Ayato's late mother.

"Where are we going?" you asked.

"Somewhere."

It was a great place. It has this canopy with hanging lights on and some vines. In your whole career here, you've never seen this place ever in your life.

"This place is.. wonderful."

"It belonged to my late mother," he smiled, putting his hands on his pocket. "She used to take care of this place so much and loved it a lot."

"I'm so sorry for your passing," you apologized and you actually mean it when you do that. The silence was very loud until Ayato finally decided to say something.

"I have been meaning to ask you this," Ayato turned his body towards Y/N. He knelt down before popping out a question that the h/c haired woman never expected.

"Let's get married in the near future."

Her brain couldn't process shit. Marry him? As her own friend? Hell, no.

"Eh... I'm sorry. Can you repeat what you just said?"

He held your hand and repeated what he just said. "Let's take this relationship further. I am interested in you."

"I..." you exhaled, knowing what your answer be for the sake of you and Chiyo. "I am not interested. I'm sorry about that."

Deep down, Ayato was slightly disappointed with your answer. The man can only give out a smile to assure that your answer is a little disappointing. "It's alright. I shall not force you to be in a relationship with me if you don't want to."

"