𝟒 | 𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐉𝐄𝐂𝐓

.

.

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

.

.

Three days later...
Kamisato Fashion Industry's Lobby...

"You know," Yoimiya elbowed Y/N gently. "I saw a bunch of strange-looking people this morning on the lobby."

"Really?" she looked next to her. The other woman nodded as a response as she took a bite from her dango. "I wonder who."

"Are you by any chance L/N Y/N?" there was someone speaking in such foreign accent. Both of the women turned around and saw a foreign looking man with blonde hair and glasses hanging on his nose.

"Yes, I am. And you are?" Y/N asked back.

"I'm Albedo, an artist from Mondstadt. Nice to meet you," he introduced himself. 

"Hey, L/N!" Thoma called out her name. "Oh, Mr. Albedo! You're here!"

Realizing the person that has that kind of voice, she immediately covered her face with her hair/hand and turned to her right.

"Do you by any chance know where Aether is?" this so-called Albedo person asked the taller man. "And L/N Y/N is here."

"How do you know my name?" she asked, pointing at herself.

"Aether already went up to meet with Ayato so it's just the two of you then your little sister," what kind of business is going on between Ayato, this Albedo person, an another person named Aether, and Thoma. No one knew. But for sure, what does Y/N have to do with it?

"How about Xingqiu? Has he arrived yet?"

"Unfortunately, no," Thoma replied to another question of Albedo's.

"Albedo!" it was another voice that is pretty... loud. It appeared that the voice belong to another petite woman around Sayu's height.

"Where have you been, Klee?" so Klee is the name.

"You accidentally left your phone and drawing book on the car," she took the bag from her back and took the items she mentioned to her "brother". She gave them to him and closed it back. "I went to the car because I forgot my hat."

"Ah, thank you, Klee," the man patted the girl's head. "We should go up now, right?"

"Exactly," Thoma nodded. "Please do follow me, L/N."

She nodded to him as a response and did what he told her to do. Oh boy, is there another intention behind all these things?

 Oh boy, is there another intention behind all these things?