8 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇

.

.

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

.

.

He didn't know whether he was supposed to be shocked by the truth. His lavender eyes locked on the woman's information based on the ID card that you accidentally left in his car.

A card who belonged to L/N Y/N dropped by someone named Nakahara Chiyo. Very shocking and weird indeed. 

He was supposed to be surprised. But he couldn't help but smirk in amusement as he thought of an idea. He quiet expected it to happen in some time but not so fast.

"Heh... this girl," he kept the ID card in his coat pocket, leaning on the car chair. His fingers wrapped around the wheel. "Very interesting indeed. Turns out she's a faker. I was right."

With that, he drove off from the car and back to his mansion.

With that discovery, the stage has been set for the game of secrets and lies. He just needed to play his own part in the play, like both Chiyo and you did.

 He just needed to play his own part in the play, like both Chiyo and you did

The next day you woke up, there was already a two in one chaos in the house. I mean like, it happens almost every day in the L/N household.

One, Rumu threw a tantrum at Haruki because they kept on fighting over money to buy either a DCKZ or L/YUE ticket concert.

Two, you lost your ID card. You just came out of the goddamn bathroom after a lovely shower and this is what you get.

"Haruki! Did you hide my card?!" you shouted from your room. You were in stress. A lot of stress. How could you get in when you don't have the shit.

"What do you me- RUMU!" he shouted at both of his siblings. Haruki dodged another punch from Rumu as he tried to get to their room.

"Why would you buy the ticket?!"