a Nanny / primary school? IV

Hell O
Reader's

No comment

Enjoy ~~

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

6 year skip ~ (like why not ?)
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Y/N pov:

Its been 6 year's since i came here .
And yet, I don't know in which anime world I am.

Now im in my room , reading a
Book . If you are wondering what book im reading , im reading Sherlock Holmes.

' I'm lucky that I found the Sherlock Holmes book in here ' 'cause if not , then you we're going to find me dead from boredom.

My thoughts were cut of by mom entering the room.
"Ayu~~"
" Yes mommy "
"Oh , here you are ~"
'Ahh , didn't she get enough photos of me Yesterday? '
"Ayu-chan, me and your father want to talk to you in the living room at 3:30, ok? "
"Ok , but why" i ask 'what do they want?'
"We will tell you when you get there ok ?"
"Ok ..."

She leaves the room and i continue reading my book while my mind is full of thoughts.

TIMEEEE SKIIPPPPPPP~~

Its now 3:30 so i go to the living room and see them both sitting on the couch.
"Im here~~"
"Okay you can sit there" she points at a chair .
I sit there then my dad starts to talk " Ayuna , tomorrow me and your mother will leave japan"
I look at him shocked "but dad who will take care of me?!!"
I exclaimed "and thats why we called you here, we brought you a nanny."
"A nanny?" "Yes . She will take care of you " i look at him with a sad look and say " can't you guys take me with you...? "
I ask "we are sorry Ayu-chan but we cant take you with us..."
"Okay then , i will go to my room now"

The next day~
_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

The next morning i wake up at 7:00 am i go to the bathroom
Brush my teeth and hair
Then take a quick bath
And go to the kitchen.

I see mom is making breakfast, while my dad is reading a news paper .

"Good morning..." I said with a sad voice , like who does not grieve when his parent leave ?
"Ah , morning angel"
"Morning"
"Ayuna you look tired , did you sleep well? "Mom asked with a worried look " yes , mom i did "
"Ok then come and eat breakfast"

Breakfast skip~ (no comment)

Now we are at the airport and saying good bye to my parents
" *sob* i will miss you angel..."
" I will miss you too , mom"
"Let's go Rin the plane is going t leave!"
"Dont forget me ok?!"
"Ok mommy bye!"
She waved her hand and leaved 'i will miss them...'
" Now let's go miss"
"Yeah ..."

At home ~( im getting tired of the skips -_-)

An beautiful woman opened the door and said " welcome home ms Ayuna , im your new nanny "
"Oh ... Hello"
"She steps out of the way and i go inside "im going to my room now" i go to my room and change into a comfy pajamas
Then jump into my bed 'dad , mom i will miss you guys , so much...' then go to sleep

I wake up at the sight of the beautiful sunset.
I go to the bathroom and wash my face.
And go downstairs.

Dinner time ! And today's dinner is pizza and i LOVE pizza ,like who doesn't ?
After i finished i , AGAIN go to my room because im soooooo tired but before i go to my room my nanny said"ms before you go , i wanted to tell you tomorrow you are going to primary school "
I beamed because i never got to primary school in "really ?! "
"Yes now you gotta go to sleep miss " "okay!"
I run to my room and JUMP on to my bed i didn't even sleep because of excitement.

Nanny's pov ~

The ms just beamed from excitement because i told her that she is going to primary school. I told her to sleep and she ran to her room.

I hope she have a bad night
If u wonder why then lets have a short flashback

Flashback 3 months ago~
NOBUYUKI'S OFFICE

"Please sir its the last time i promise that i will never do it again !"
"You are fired !"
I just stood there shocked, i got fired again ...
"PlEASE SIR-"
"I SAID, YOU ARE FIRED ! "
I just stand there silently after a few seconds i get out if his office.' I promise i will make you
regret this !'

End of flashback~l

And that's why i am here .
Im going to revenge.

{Guys i know its a stupid reason but people kill for stupid reasons so thats normal right? :/ }

AYUNA'S pov ~

Its my first day in pri-school, and im SO excited! I say goodbye to my nanny and ride the car.

Im now at the pri-school's gate ' why do i feel nervous? '
Unfortunately my dad just let me skip the first year and said that I am genius so I'm now at the second year of primary school.
I go inside and walk through the corridors then i see a teacher , i apporched to him and said " sir ... I-im new h-here and i-i-i don't know where is my class , can you take me there please ? "
" Oh so you are the new kid , sure but what class are you in ? " " T-the cherry blossom class " oh god i know i sound dumpppp
*Oh , im Efun sensei , your homeroom teacher ! What's your name ? "
"I-im Ayuna Lin "
" Ah , follow me Ayuna-chan "
' wait ... Efun ?... Why does it feel so familiar , and cherry blossom class? '
We reach the class and Efun sensei said to wait outside
He enters the class and silences them " good morning kids , today we will have a new friend here i hope you treat her well , come in !"
I enter the class and introduce myself" hello , im Ayuna Lin i hope we can be friends' i bow my head down of shyness. the sensei says to me to go and play with the kids so i go and wow! , I didn't know making friends is that easy!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Its nap time now so i go to my futon and lay down but I can't sleep because I don't always take naps so i just lay down .
Suddenly i hear sobs i get up of my bed then see a little girl crying while she's cutting some papers . I go to her and ask her " whats wrong ? Why are you crying ? " She looks at me with her teary eyes ' she looks kinda familiar ..' and says " i-i-i "
I sit next to her and say " what's your name ? "
"M-Mori R-Ran ... "
'what..... WHAT THE F-'

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hell nah
Im not going to continue this
My hands have to be alive because i have more to write
👁️👄👁️💅🏼

And sorry that i didn't update the 3 past days.....
School issues ya know ...😭

So i hope you enjoyed it and see you next chapter !✨❤️

Bye~~~👋👋