THE MYSTERY COASTER CASE XVIII

HEYYYY GUYSSSSSSSSSS omg i cant believe im writin this chap with a laptop !!!

im sooooooo excited on how this will turn out .

ok ok thats enough talking

Enjoy~

'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'

~'•|Ayuna's P/O/V|•'~

"The great detective Kudo Shinichi has been dubbed as the Sherlock Holmes of the 90's !"

"the saviour of the japanese police!"

walking by those news and hearing them makes you feel he really is a great detective.

but the truth is...i turn my head to the side to see shinichi laughing just like an idiot.

i sigh as i hear some girls squealing and saying "look! its Kudo shinichi ! how handsome! ~ "

and another girl seemed to be her friend said "i want to write him a love letter !"

'oh gosh ... just because he is a detective doesn't mean he's handsome...'

i thought as i looked at my side to see his face .'yeah , i take back what i said he really is handsome...'

Then i heard a familiar voice talk beside me . "what are you doing looking like an idiot laughing like that ?"

i turned around to see 'Ran...'

"Are you angry about something , Ran ?" shinichi asked .

she then smiled and said "No it's just that thanks to you , my dad's business has grown down a lot . I'm a little uncomfortable ."

" haha , don't blame me for your dad's lack of work. it's only because he doesn't have enough skill.." he said while scratching his neck .

" Ohohohoho *BOOM* so, like i said I'm not angry ."

she punched a nearby Electrical pole while smiling and we nearly dodged it.

"no wonder she is the captain of the karate team..." he said while his eyes were going to pop off of its place while shaking .

"pfff-" i cant hold my laughter and i started laughing loud.

"HAAHAHHAAHAAHAHAH" shinichi looked a little annoyed and embarrassed at the same time.

"can you stop please ?...people are staring at us..." he said . i stopped and looked at him then laughed again ."HHAHAHAAHAHAHA YOU LOOK LIKE A TOMATO AHAHAHA"

he then put his hand on my mouth and he looked serious and i stopped laughing " hey what's wrong ?.."

"Oh nothing" he smiled .
" Who is she , shinichi?" Ran asked while looking at me suspiciously . I sweat dropped ' does she think im his girlfriend or something ?...'
I smiled at her " what a shame , i thought you would remember me "