You are not dying alone... XX

Heyyyyyyyyt the stupid me literally has exams tomorrow and i didn't study a shit andddd yeah suddenly i had an idea😉
Lets begin my shit and see🗿☕

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

°¢• 3rd P/o/v •¢°

"Finally...i will get rid of this Red hair..."
The girl said as she a had hair dye brush on her hand.
~~~
Her hair was now white... White as snow...
"No one will talk about my hair anymore."
She said with a smile. "Its white...and white means pure nit evil like red!"

...

£°•^ Rin's p/o/v ^•°£

*Ringgggg* *Ringgggg*
"Ugh..." This stupid alarm...the second most annoying sound in the world!

İ smashed the alarm and got up from my bed and went to the bathroom.
After doing my routine i got out of the house and went to school.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

While i was walking down the school hallways heading to my class i could hear the whispers around me ...

" Look! İsn't that Rin the freak?! She dyed her hair white!!"

"Thats not surprising, she's a freak after all..."

İ thought that they'll stop talking about me ... guess im a freak after all... nothing will change even if i killed my self
...
I opened the classroom door and went to my seat.
'maybe i should end all of this today...'
While i was thinking on how to end my life i heard a voice behind me " hey granny! What are you doing here?" I turned around to see ' Nobuyuki? ' " what do you mean?" I asked him. Don't tell me he was calling me a granny...great another reason to die of.

"Are you stupid? Im obviously telling you that you look like a granny" he said mockingly . I stared at his crimson eyes with hatred ...oh how i hate this guy, just because his father is rich no one is bullying him because if his red weird eyes!

"Stop it Lin-kun." I warned him. "Woah! Im so scared granny Rin is gonna chase me with a stick!" He said while acting scared. All of the class was laughing. And I felt furious . I got up from my seat with a bottle of tomato juice in my hand, and then i spilt all of the juice on his head.

"..." Everyone was silent as they were looking at me in shock. I didn't care about them and got out of the class running to the rooftop.

----

Now, it was the time... I was standing on the edge of the roof ..." Goodbye.. life -" i jumped ...
"..." I opened my eye...i wasn't falling...there was someone holding my hand ...i looked up to meet crimson eyes..."Lin-kun..." He was on the edge of the roof and was holding my hand "what are you doing?...let me go..." "Never " he said angrily." Are you crazy!? Well yes you are , but i didn't think you are that crazy!!" He exclaimed.

"Let me go Yuki! " I said with tears in my eyes ...im already tired...let me end this quickly and go away from this world or shall i say, Hell.

" You know what? If you won't let go ...then I'll let you die with me!" I shouted at him thinking he would let go...but he didn't... instead, he jumped...with me...
"What-" i was shocked..." You're not dying alone..." He whispered while hugging me ...

I closed my eyes and hugged him back...and then everything went black...

~~~~~~~~~~
Bro that rhymeddddd

Anywaysssssssssssssssss
How was that?😏
I mean the plot twist like they're not from the detective conan world 🙃
Hweheheeheeheeheeehehheh

Anyways hope u like it and see ya!

Reborn in the world of detective Conanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें