kidnapping pt2 VII

Pt2 is heree

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

The next day ~
Ayuna's pov

We are crossing the road now
"Ran what's wrong ? Is it because of the kid back then?"Sonoko asked Ran.
"No its just that my mom scolded me for bullying , but i never bullied anybody right?!"Ran said.

"Yeah that's right, if anything you were the one that was bullied!"
"Wait,what bullying?!" I asked or lets say pretended to ask .

'well i know everything already but its just in case not to seem suspicious .'
"Oh right you were not there. Well Ran came and her c.b was broken so her mom made her one out of paper but some kids came and bullied her and crushed it ."sonoko explained.

"Wait,what?" "Yup."

"Well it seems suspicious " i said"dont you think so, sensei?" I called for him.
"Hmm" He just hummed -_-

While walking i noticed someone following us. Or more like ... Stalking...
'it must be yusaku-san'

When we arrived to the park Shinchi spoke
" Now explain your self , why did you bring us to this park ?"

Efune-sensei explained his reason and his wife situation.

"Ok then why dont we wave for her together !"Ran suggested.
"Yes lets do this!" Sonoko agreed and i just nodded .

"I don't want to" bully 1 said
"Yeah who want to play with someone wearing a weird name tag like that ?"said bully 2.
"Yea right right" said bully 3.
"We don't want to play with you anymore" said bully 1.

"Well I don't think so , because i have the same name tag as her ." I defended her
"Ayuna-chan..."
" Yeah me too , we have the same thing so we are considered as friends..." Said shinchi.
"And if we are friends no way im not gonna play with her!" Shouted shinchi .
'oww how cute~>u<' I squealed.

After the little argument between Shinchi and the bullies settled down , Ran grabbed mine and shinchi's hands and we waved together at Efune-sensei's wife.

When we got back to kindergarten it was nap time ' just how much do kids sleep?,I , myself cant even sleep at night...' so i decided to read a book .

Im feeling worried now i have have a bad feeling to this kidnapping thing...

( PLOT TWISTTTTT)

I hear footsteps behind me .
I turn around to see Efune with a handkerchief in his hand .
He then put the handkerchief on my nose and mouth. I immediately knew what was in the handkerchief so I held my breath and pretended to sleep while my head was full of things.

>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<

MUAHAHHAHHAHAA just look at that
A fucking plot twist hahhhahaahaahahhahh 😈🤡

So how is the plot twist?
Did you like it?
I hope so

So i decided that i will continue this f.f 😏👌🏼

Sooooo
Se you next chap

Bye 👋🏼❤️