going to the kudo house X

Wassup guys today's chap is special and you know why , right?

But before we start i just wanna say ...
HOW DOES IT FEEL WHEN YOU READ AND NOT VOTE?! HUUUUH???
what do you feel when i write my ass down and you just read and not vote?

Anyways this speech is just for the people who read and not vote as for my fellow reader who vote for this shit i just wanna say

I LOVE YOUU🤧🤧🖤💜💙💚💛🧡

now after i finished this shit lets start.
Enjoy~

)()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

$$$ Ayuna's P/O/V $$$

I hate today...
If you ask why then i will tell you why.
First of all lets start from this morning.
I woke up brushed my hair and teeth then ate breakfast.
While we were eating mom cut of the silence by saying " Ayu-chan do you remember yesterday when i told you that i will take you to the stage with me and we will sing together?" "Uh yea what about that?" I asked .

"Well i asked my manager if i can do this but he said no...". Mom looked at me with guilt .
" Ow but i really wanted to do it ..." I whined

I looked at my mom to see that she was almost crying and i began to panic because i didn't want her to cry cuz she is such a cry baby . " B-but anyways thats better because i know t-that im going stutter from nervousness , haha" i quickly said to her.
She looked at me with gloomy eyes and said " really...?" "Y-yea"

And thats how my day was ruined because of my mom's manager. You will ask now
Why did you want to go on the stage?
Well i wanted to shine a little ... Ya know like i love fame i want to be just like mom someday thats why.

I really didn't tell you what my parents work.
My dad is a millionaire CEO .
Now you will say Wow you are super rich!
ITS NOT WOW because my dad is ALWAYS busy i dont even know how his face looks like right now.

My mom works as a singer and a model. because of her unique hair and eye colour
She gained fame in a short time.

(Anyways back to the story!)

Im in my room inventing some shit because of boredom . Its called curser its a weird name right? I know but its named like that because it curses in every language in the world . Its funny so when i want to curse someone im gonna curse them in Indian lol .

While curser was cursing dad entered my room . "Dad!" I shouted and ran to hug him.
"Hello little Einstein" " mou~ stop it already im not that smart" i said .

( I wrote japanese again..💀)

" Anyways i came to tell you that a friend of mine invited us to dinner so get ready.
" Really! , Just five minutes and ill be at the door "
Im really excited right now because i was gonna die you know why .

Ayunay clothes and hair style bc i cant describe things and that's a problem.. haha anyways here it is !(btw the eyes are red)

After i got ready i went down stairs to see that my parents are waiting for me

" Lets go now , Ayuna"
"Un!"

(Again ..)

When we arrived i was shocked to see that we were Infront of the kudo residence.
'wait so the friend he was talking about was Yusaku-san?!' i thought.

Then we saw yukiko-san open the gate for us and letting us go inside . We entered the house and Yusaku-san welcomed us " hello there" he waved at 'me?!' "H-hi.." i said shyly looking down " haha your daughter is so cute lin-san , i have a son at the same age as her." Yusaku-san said.

Then Yusaku-san stared at me and said
" you... Are you that kid who got kidnapped by her sensei?" " U-uh yes thats me .." i answered him a little nervous.
He then said " Oh! So you were the girl who shinchi always talks about?"
"W-what?" When did i became so famous?

Then i heard footsteps coming from the stairs. I looked to see shinichi is getting down stairs. He looked at us then me and then turned shocked and said "Ayuna what are you doing here?" " Ah! Shinichi lets play i dragged him and ran away from the adults 'phew finally !'

"Ayuna ..." Shinichi mumbled."O-oh yes ?" I turned to him." C-can you please let go of my hand .." he said while his face was like a tomato . I then looked at my hands to see that im still holding his hands . I felt heat sneak on my face as i quickly let go of his hands "S-s-s-sorry.." i said while stuttering .

"Its okay but what do you want to play ?" He asked. "Hmm ... Lets play hide and see-" l didn't finish my words until some one opened the door . I looked to see who it was and it was Ran. " Ah , Ran!" I ran up to her and hugged her ." Ayuna-chan! What are you doing here?" She said while hugging me back . I backed off of her and said " my dad is friends with Shinchi's father."

"Oh really so what are you guys playing?" She asked sounding excited .
" We were going to play hide and seek wanna play?" " Yes !!" She exclaimed
"But you are the seeker !" I said pointing at her ."okey!"

Ran started counting to 100 as i was searching for a place a saw a brown cabinet and got inside when l got inside something touched my back i turned to see SHINICHI is an five or four inches away from my face . I immediately turned back with my red face . 'What in the world just happened he was SO close !'

"Y-y/n why did you hide here ?..." He asked while whispering . "I don't know it just looked like a good place .." i whispered back . But then Ran came and opened the cabinets door " Haha found you guys !" Ran exclaimed.

" Whaaaat " i pouted "its all because of you shinchi!" I shouted while pointing at him .
" Hey its not my fault you came here!!" he shouted back. " Humph i dont want to play with you anymore " i got out of the cabinet then walked to my backpack and take out a Sherlock Holmes book and began to read.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
We played , ate then played again and its time to say goodbye now.
I hugged both Ran and shinchi and waved for them then got in the car to go home.

Today is now a nice day...

•'~•'~•'~•'~•'~•'~•'~•'~•'~•'~•'~•'~•'~•'~•

Hahaa so how was the cahp today i did some Ayunaxshinichi moments how was it?

I hope you enjoyed it.
And sorry for not updating for too long but im just lazy and there is no other reasons ✋🏼🤡

So see you next chap and byeee💛💛

1174 words

[ edited]