THE COMPANY PRESIDENT'S DAUGHTER KIDNAPPING CASE XIX

AYO readers long time no chapters...hahah...
don't ask okay? lets just read 🔪

a reminder : im writing the Episode of it not the movie .

now,Enjoy~

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Ayuna's P/O/V

as i was carrying shinichi to his house ,i literally didn't see my way because of the smoke. and he was panting so much that i got really annoyed. But i couldn't just see him in pain like that because he was my best friend and i had to help him.

(hi hime~ pls readers, don't kill me or else no one is gonna continue this f.f except for me TuT )

when we arrived to his Mansion's gate i left him on the ground and walked away. now you'll ask me (why?!) I'll tell you why . its because i didn't think on what i will do after picking him up so i left him on the ground so when Hakase walks by he will see him and picks him up and get him inside . and when Conan wakes up he will tell his detection on how he is shinichi and how he got shrunk because of the pill and...he will get worried about me now...

' okay never mind! i'll go back' i turned around to go back, to see hakase picking Conan up with a surprised face and was going to take him inside . but before he did i yelled " Hakase!!" he turned around to me. i waved at him while running. when i reached him he looked confused and asked " Do i know you ?" i pouted and answered
" what? you too didn't recognize me ?"

he paused a little while staring at my face but then he looked shocked and yelled " Ayuna ??! is it really you ?!" i smiled at him and said " yup !The one and only !" he then sniffed and said " Ayuna! long time no see !" then he smiled and added " let's get inside before we catch a cold " i laughed and replied "*sneeze* i think i already cought it" and then we got in.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

In another place ~

"Im back !" Ran said while walking in .
Kogoro was looking so drunk and there were beer cans everywhere. He smiled and said " you're back,Ran!" Ran looked at the mess with an annoyed face and said " mou, Dad ! How could you make all this mess ?!" And then she got a plastic bag and was cleaning the mess while saying "this is the reason why mom left you and also why you have no work!"

Kogoro looked annoyed and got his legs down from the desk and said " I only select jobs that are worth doing !"
"Also, what happened to that young, so-called detective friends of yours ? Didn't you go out together?" Ran's expression changed to a sad one. She replied " Up until leaving the amusement park, we were still together. But at the end ..."

"sorry,Ran, go on home without me!"
" Don't worry Ran, i'm going after him to check!"
She remembered what they said and mumbled to herself " I wonder what shinichi and Ayuna are doing right now..."