NEIL CONFESSION

Before start reading i want to request and to tell something
Silent readers please do vote and comment..... everything needs tym and support..if I will not get i will surely left writing
My exams are near and after that I will come in 11th it will not took me a second to leave story in a middle as all writter do.. please comment krdiya kro aur vote bhi ..... encourage milta hai agr is bar Target pura nhi hua ..i am not going to continue...

Total words: 2959

Avni was walking back and forth near neil's car where dd was waiting. He remains still like statue but his eyeballs moving according to avni's movement. Even he started to feel little dizzy seeing her walking here and there. He tries not to look at her. Avni wanted to clarify things out now, to see if whatever riya used to tell her about neil were true or not. If what neil says was true? Even if it wasn't, she wanted to ask him for her peace of mind.

Neil just walked out of the showroom, stepping towards her. Avni freezed at her place and as further he came towards her, as numb she kept going. Her mind forced her to wonder why does this keeps happening to her? Why does she transforms into a pillar whenever he is in front of her? Why does she keeps phasing out of her stern decisions? Why is he so charming yet very disturbingly persuasive. She shook her head getting past her drooling moment.

Neil: Miss. Mehta, ghar kese jaa rahi ho?

Avni pointed towards her car.

Avni: Mere paas car hai

Neil stood a few feet away from her. Hands as usual in his pockets. Deep gazing eyes and brisk smile. Avni took a breath and asked,

Avni: Tum yaha kya kar rahe ho?

He gave a baffled look.

Avni: I know tum frames kharidne nahi aaye ho. Kyu peecha kar rahe ho mera?

Neil: Tumhe aisa kyu lagta hai? Chaho toh apne friend se puch lo. Main frames ke liye hi aaya tha.

Avni: Nahi tum jhoot bol rahe ho. Ab batao tumhe kese pata chala main yaha hu?

Neil: Tum hi ne toh bataya tha

Avni: Maine kab bataya?

Neil said confidently,

Neil: Phone par

Avni: Han, par maine ye kaha tha ki main carlo lane jaa rahi hu, ye thodi bataya tha ki yaha is showroom mei aaungi.

Neil smiled on her memory because he didn't really expect her to shot back this query. Avni said a little louder,

Avni: Bolo

He actioned through his hand, saying

Neil: araam se avni

She didn't really listen to that and asked again. Loud and clear,

Avni: Mujhe bas itna batao ki tumhe kese pata main yaha hu?
He stepped closer immediately, pushing her against the back of his car. Suddenly looking pissed off. Intensely yet without raising his voice he said,

Neil: Dheemi awaaz mei bolo Miss. Mehta. Meri awaaz sunai de rahi hai na? Issey kam, bohot kam.

Avni stood there silently looking back into his eyes. He might have let his feelings about Sameer come in way because ever since he met him, he just couldn't stop thinking how nice and friendly avni was with him. He wanted and craved that. A way more than that.

In the moment, avni just couldn't blurt out anything back, completely forgotten about what she was saying. Neil was so close, she could feel his breath on her forehead.