CONFESSION

Inspector Anurag warning Jitesh. He's sitting on one of long benches.

Anurag: Agar mujhe pata chala ki tu jhoot bol raha hai toh andar kar dunga

Jitesh joining his hands together said,

Jitesh: sahab, main jhoot kyu bolunga? Mujhe kya milega ladki ko fasa ke!

Anurag looked at Hardik.

Anurag: toh shuru se bata

Jitesh didn't open his mouth. Rubbing his cheek he looked around.

Anurag: bol na

Jitesh smiled in a goofy way.

Hardik: hass kyu raha hai?

Jitesh: Sahab, kal se kuch khaya nahi hai. Gala bhi sookh raha hai

Anurag sighed scratching his head.

Hardik: Sir, mujhe nahi lagta ki ye kuch jaanta hai. Time waste kar raha hai humara

Jitesh: Nahi, main sach mei jaanta hoon. Apne aankhon se dekha hai

Hardik: Dekha hai toh muh khol na apna.

Anurag stopped him and ordered,

Anurag: Kuch khane ko laao iske liye

A police constable left to bring something to eat for him.

Jitesh was binging onto samosas hastily, as if starving from years.

Anurag: Ab bol, kya jaanta hai.

Jitesh began to narrate what he saw,

Jitesh: Uss raat main tunnel ke raaste se guzzar raha tha…

Avni was half asleep facing the other way. Suddenly she felt nwil's fingers sliding up on her arm. He slipped his fingers into hers gently. Avni glanced back at him. Lifting her hand up slowly, he placed a kiss on her fingers then further up on her long arm. Turning her around towards him, he positioned her hand above her head gently.

Avni: neil, mujhe tum se kuch..

He shushed her.

Neil: Mujhe neend nahi aa rahi

Avni asked softly,

Avni: Kyu?
Leaning down he kissed her neck causing Avni arch back making way for his lips. His hands reached down to her stomach exploring every inch of her body giving shivers down avni's spine. He pulled himself up, touching and teasing her skin softly. Every time, his hands brushed against her skin, her heart stirred all about getting weak and vulnerable. Neil immediately placed his lips against hers, moving and biting on her lips. Pulling away he moved down to her chest and cleavage. He put his hands under her body, kissing on her bosoms. Avni tried pushing him away again feeling an immense tickling sensation in her body. Neil moved down licking her navel while avni lay there breathing heavily.

He came up holding her neck from one hand and other resting against the bed. From the side table he grabbed a thin packet of protection. Putting it between his teeth, he tore the wrapper. Avni sighed looking at him.

Avni's fingers moving across his beards while he's gawking into her eyes intensely. She shut her eyes as neil moved into her. Avni kept touching his face softly. He lifted one of her leg up, wrapping around his own waist. Avni lifts her face up to kiss his chin then his lips. She couldn't avert her eyes off him even for a second.

Jitesh was walking towards the dark tunnel at night trying to find some place to sleep. Just when he reached the end of tunnel, he saw a car crashing into the playground which blocked the view in front. Jitesh simply hid there in a hope that he would find some money if the accident was severe and the person inside gets unconscious. He could have an advantage over this. Waiting there he decided, if no one comes out of the car, he would himself go and see but after five minutes, avni stepped out to check if she's hurt someone. Jitesh saw her looking all around the car. She just stood there next to her car for over a couple of minutes then walked away leaving her car there. Jitesh didn't know if he should make his move, So he too stood there inside the tunnel, waiting. About 10 or 20 minutes later when he decided to go and check, he saw avni coming back, running and panting. She tried to get inside her car but couldn't. Perhaps the door was stuck. She stumbled and fell on the ground herself. Even after few minutes she didn't get up, giving a chance for Jitesh to steal whatever she was carrying but as he stepped forward, he heard someone approaching from the right side outside the tunnel. Thinking, what if it was police and what if they accuse him of something which he didn't even do, Jitesh ran back through the tunnel, to the other side.