STILL CONFUSE ABOUt FEELINGS

3 months later

Ever since, Neil let her know about his feelings, avni tried her best to not face him anymore. Many a times she managed to escape out of situation where she had to see neil. She kept dodging his calls and messages but she was sure that he was still following her. Her phone was still traced and she used to see him all the time, sometimes in her office or way back home. Riya used to bug her about him being there but she just didn't give any hoot. There was too much silence from the police side as well who were constantly failing to bring about any proof against avni.

Keeping all the benightedness and disregard of neil's feelings, she herself was neither stable. His thoughts kept troubling her all the time. At one moment she wanted to run away from him then the other, all she felt like going and telling  that she loved him back. It was complicated, she never would have thought of being with someone so different from her, superior from her in every aspect. Rich, shrewd and indefinably domineering. It was difficult to even have a conversation with him casually, then expecting to have a understanding relationship both ways was like a dream. She knew how it was going to work, Mr. Black suit ordering around all the time which was the last thing she wanted. Avni had decided to live all by herself here far from her brother because she needed to be independent, a free bird. Being with neil was tough for her. So, she decided she was better off like this but unfortunately the plan didn't seem to work out as she expected it to be.

About a two months ago, avni met Neil in office. He said that he’d come there for a meeting but she knew what really the truth was.
Neil gawking at her standing in his office. He himself had called her. Waiting for him to stop staring and say what he wants to, avni looking here and there uncomfortably.

Avni: Mujhe kyu bulaya hai?

Ne kept quiet. She stood there still for couple more of minutes. She said irritably,

Avni: neil, bologe ya dekhte rahoge?

Neil stood up immediately.

Neil: neil??

Avni corrected,

Avni: Sir..

Neil: Good! Phone kyu nahi utha rahi mera?

Avni didn't say anything. Looking down at her feet. Neil said angrily,

Neil: Meri taraf dekho

Avni did as he said.

Niel: Avoid kyu kar rahi ho?

Avni: Main avoid nahi kar rahi

Neil: Main itne dino se baat karne ki koshish kar raha hoon..
Avni kept quiet. Looking at her face closely he exclaimed,

Neil: Kaan pakdo

Avni glanced up unbelievably,

Avni: Kya?

Neil: Kaan. Pakdo

Avni: Kyu?

Neil: Mujhe ignore karne ke liye

Looking at him in a disbelief, she stammered,

Avni: neil..

Neil: Kaan pakdo.

He added,

Neil: And sir to you, Miss. Mehta

Avni stood there without doing anything,

Neil: Sunai nahi diya?

Avni: Main aisa kuch nahi kar rahi

Neil: Kaan pakdo

Avni: Dekho, main tumhari complain karungi

Stepping closer, he said

Neil: Meri complain kis se karogi?