Chapter 5- You want me to jump off a cliff? {EDITED}

EDITED. 

        After a long discussion about the treaty between the Quileute Pack and the Cullen's, what our job as wolves are, and other wolf related things- Embry and I finally came back inside. Embry and I were still discussing how to change into our wolf forms, I still hadn't quite gotten how to do that, when Jacob came into the house.

        "Hey Jacob," Quil said while licking the remaining crumbs off the muffin wrapper. Oh, and I also learned that wolves have big appetites, which explains all the muffins Emily made.

        "Hey," he replied short of breath.

        "We saved you a muffin," Embry said holding up the last huge chocolate chip muffin that Quil tried to take and eat earlier.

        He took the muffin and pouted a bit. "Only one?" He asked, clear disappointment flooding his voice.

        "Sorry, dude. You were too busy flirting with," Embry paused and pretended to flip over long hair that he didn't have, "Bella," he said her name in a purr.

        Everyone busted out laughing expect for Jacob who looked like he was about break his teeth from clenching them so hard.

        "My fist is about to flirt with your face, too,"  Jacob said bitterly. Everyone in the room yelled out "oooo!" and "burn!" and it got really loud, really fast. 

        "Alright, boys, calm down," Emily said walking over to us. "Taylor, why don't I show you to your room?"

        "Okay," I replied, getting up from my seat.

        I followed her upstairs and down the hallway and into the last room there was. The room wasn't anything extraordinary to a normal person. It had a queen sized bed with a soft green comforter, it had one dresser in front of the bed that held a t.v, and it had a closet. Nothing special to any regular person, but to me it was.

        "It's not much-" Emily started to say before I cut her off.

        "No, no it's perfect," I said overly happy about a plain room. She looked at me oddly, but then again, I would look at me oddly, too.

        She didn't know I lived an attic for a major part of my life, not having a real bed, dresser, closet, not even a T.V. So, having all these things is more than I could have ever wished for. 

        She shrugged her shoulders, blowing off my random happiness. "I was thinking we can go down town and get you some new clothes and pick up some paints for your walls," she said hopefully.

        "Yeah, sure. That sounds great," I said with a smile which she quickly returned.

        We walked back down stairs and a whole bunch a new males that I never seen before were spread across the living room. Embry, Quil, Sam, and Jacob were still there but there was two new guys.

        I walked over to the living room, sitting in the only empty space on the couch which was next to Embry. "Hey, Taylor," one of the new guys that I didn't know the name of said.

        "Hey, person I don't know the name of," I responded.

        Embry chuckled and stretched his arms over the edge of the couch, his hand almost skimming my shoulder blade. "Taylor, that is Paul and Jared," Embry said, pointing to each one while saying their name.

        Paul leaned over to Embry and whispered something into his ear which received a harsh glare from Embry. "Hey, Taylor," Paul said, turning towards me. "We're all going cliff diving, want to come?"