Chapter 13- New borns, Anna, Macy oh my!

Thank you guys so much for waiting! I sorry I didn't post it like I said but here it is! & There is a surprise in there that I enjoyed writing, lol. I hope you enjoyed and i'm working on the next to chapter, it should be posted TODAY! I'm not lying, I promise! Thank you guys for all your support, I hope you enjoy it!

"Are you ready?" Embry mumbled softly in my ear.

"Do I really have a choice?" I mumbled back. 

          He let out a long sigh, as his hand found it self around my waist. He led me down to the moist, mossy, log. I put my head in the crook of his neck, as Sam, Paul, Jared, Quil, Seth and Leah waited anxiously for the signal, that indicates that the newborns are here.

          Sam was the most alert out of all of us. His eyes were frantically searching the forest, looking for anything suspicious. Paul and Jared were playing 'Bloody Knuckles'. Leah and Seth were mumbling low to each other, excluding the rest of us. Embry and Quil were talking about protecting me... but I wasn't paying much attention.

          My mind wandered, twisting through memories... that led back to Macy. I cringed away from the memories. Horror filling my face, as my legs tried scrambling away from the memory. "Taylor, Taylor! Are you okay?" Embry's concerned voice echoed through my head. His hand met my shoulder as I flinched away.

"Don't hurt me!" I screamed in terror.

"Taylor, I would never do that!" He said calmly, but shocked.

"I'm sorry!" I collapsed, crying into my hands. Embry was by my side. His hand rubbing my back. I looked up at him through blurry tears, I looked over to the others who looked at me with question. I looked up at Embry once more. "Damn it" I spat out. Helping myself up to my feet.

"What happened?" Embry asked, his voice soft.

"There's something I have never told you-" I was saying when Sam's voice roared over mine.

"They're here, we must go now" his voice was urgent, alert.. prepared.

"Tell me later" Embry said, swiftly gliding through the trees already.

"If there is later" I muttered. Quickly catching to his pace. I watched my pack as they ran, wishing this won't be my last glimpse. We screeched to a halt at the end of the forest. Watching as the fierce, newborns approached. I looked again at my whole pack and thought.

May the game begin.   

     We all phased into our wolf forms and watched as the cullen's came out. They started fighting. Wow, these newborns are fast but very messy. "Now" Sam's voice echoed through my head. We all leaped out of the forest and started attacking the new borns. 

      Embry was near me as I watched the pack fight the new borns. I saw new born fly in the corner of me, expecting him to tackle Embry but instead his hands meet around my waist and tackled me to the ground. I snapped my jaw at his face but he was to fast. He had me by the throat, about to crack my neck when Embry tackled him off of me. Then Embry ripped off his head. I scrambled onto my feet in shock.

      I looked over to see a new born with her arms around Seth's waist. I ran over towards them and clenched my teeth around the new born's neck, tearing off her head. Seth got up, nodded a thanks to me and ran torwards another new born. I turned my head to see Jacob is here. I ran quickly over to him and stopped in my tracks. Macy was standing right in front of me, her eyes a fierce red. Macy is a vampire...

     My instinct was to flee so that's what I did, I ran straight to Embry. Macy followed behind me, catching my leg she flipped me onto the ground. "I knew I would find you" her voice was harsh, filled with hatred. "You can't run away again" she twists my foot around, snapping the bone. I whimpered out in pain.

      Embry looked over and tackled Macy off of me. She didn't back down easy. She threw him off of her and walked towards me. He leaped back, clenching his jaw around her neck. "Wait!" I yelled to him through mind. "Let me do it." He looked shocked but nodded. I got up and walked to her. Pinning her to the ground. I tried my best saying "I always hated you" in little barks as I ripped off her head and watched it roll on the ground. That's it, she's dead, the nightmares are over.

      I could feel tears forming in my eyes as I walked away. I look back to see no new borns and all the wolves and cullen's still alive.. did we win? I ran towards the middle and let out a long wolf sigh. I wimper came from the left of me and I looked to see what happened. One new born was left and had a grip around Leah's waist, ready to break all her bones. 

     Jacob saw and ran over, tackling the new born to the ground. The new born then wrapped his arms around Jacob and with that, crushed his bones. Sam jumped into the air, ripping off the new born head while landing gently on his paws. Everyone rushed over to Jacob including me, until something caught my attention. 

       Behind a Cullen was a young girl, she was obviously scared and was looking around at all the fighting. Here eyes were ruby red, but she wasn't fighting. She seemed familiar, I looked closer at her face. It was Anna. Shock rushed through my instantly.

      I started walking torwards her when I saw a flash of red coats. The volutri was here. I stepped back and watched them, I was to busy in thought to hear what they were saying. The volutri walked over to where I was and a backed away quickly. They grabbed Anna and walked to a fire they built, I knew what was going to happen. I ran towards my pack but it was to late. I heard her scream then everything went quiet. She was dead. 

      I ran to Jacob's house, running behind his house I phased and put on the new set of clothes, walking to the front of the house where everyone was but Carslile and Jacob. Tears where still in my eyes, then I lost it. I fell to the ground crying, I couldn't control it. Embry ran over to me, pulling me up in his arms and cradling me. "Taylor, what's wrong?" He asked concerned. 

       I opened my mouth to tell him when Carslile came out of the house. "His bones are shattered but I gave him so medicine, but his body temperature is to hot he will burn it off soon. He should be fine" he said reassuring. 

      "Thank you" Billy said. Carslile nodded then looked at Bella.

      "He wants to see you" she nodded and walked into the house. The Cullen's left as we waited outside the house. I was getting tired and I could feel my eyes droop. The soft mumbles filled my ears as my eyes closed, and I fell asleep.