Chapter 14- Double the scars

A/N - 

Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy it's been forever since I posted a chapter! So sorry for all of those who like the story and read it and ask me to make a new chapter. Well, I was looking at my old chapter's and realized that I've became a very better writter now. I made so many errors, I didn't use much detail or a good variety of vocabulary. But, I'm just going to go with it . . . mostly because I'm too lazy to fix the other chapters, lol. So thanks for reading!!

Flashes of the night before kept appearing in my dreams. Macy, Anna. The only thing that appeared in my mind. I wanted to wake up so badly . . . but no matter what I did, I was stuck in this dreadful dream.

The dream became shaky, a louder voice filled my mind but it didn't belong to Macy or Anna. It was deeper, more masculine, it was a sweet and caring voice, the one I love.  My eyes flutter open to the face of Seth, a smile instantly etched on my face. I stretched my neck up and kissed him on his lips, still smiling.

He put his hand on my chest and pushed me down a little, and put his thumb on my cheek. "You're crying." He said as he wiped his thumb across my face.

I reach my own hand up and feel the tears plopped onto my face, I didn't even realize I was crying. I wiped off my eyes and sat up as Embry sat at my feet. "Would you like to tell me why you were crying?" Embry asked, his eyes concerned and a worried mark, marked his forehead.

"I-"

"Embry, come down here!" Sam yelled up from down the stairs. I looked at Embry as he sighed and got up and walked to the door. He put his hand on the doorknob then turned back to look at me.

"This isn't over." He smiled playfully then opened the door and walked out. I threw myself back onto my pillow and let out a low moan.

You'll have to tell him eventually.

"I know I do! It's . . . just too hard to talk about." I moaned and rolled over to my stomach.

You'll feel better if you tell someone.

"I know but- what the hell am I doing? I'm talking to myself like some crazy person!" I moaned even louder and threw my pillow off my bed. I got up and walked through the door and downstairs where Emily was cleaning up breakfast. 

I didn't even bother saying hi, I just plopped myself down on the couch. The clash of plates hitting the ground woke me from my thoughts as I rushed over and bent over to the broken plates, helping Emily pick them up. I put them in the trash as I walked back over to the couch and sat down, Emily sitting down next to me. 

"Are you okay Taylor?" Her voice was worried like Seths had been. I moaned and slammed a pillow in my face.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I lied, a sigh escaping my lips. 

"No you're not." She sat down next to me, rubbing my shoulders gently. 

 "I know, but I just don't know how to explain or if I want to explain. The past few months have just been really messed up and I wish I had more time with Embry but Sam always has him busy and ugh!" I slammed my face into the cushion of the couch this time.

 "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to," she got up from the couch. "Would you like me to get Seth for you?"

 "Yes please." I said through the cushion that must of came up muffled but she understood me because I heard the opening and closing of the door after I said that.

 I sat up, leaning my back against the arm of the couch and wrapping my arms around my knees. I shook my head back trying to get my hair out of my face. I waited at least fifteen minutes till Embry finally came into the room. 

 I got up immediately, flinging my arms around him as he put his arms around me. He moved me back some and looked at me in the eyes. "Are you-" I crushed my lips onto him before he could finish. Kissing him hard as we sat down on the couch, me on his lap.  

 "I can't say that I'm fine, but all I want is to be with you right now. No questions, no worries, no nothing. Just me and you and this DVD of Mean Girls."  I said holding up the DVD as he laughed and shook his head a bit.

 "You got it, ma'dam." He took the DVD from my hands and placed it in the DVD player, switching the channel till the previews to the movie came up. He walked back over, picking me up and putting me back down next to him laying down. He wrapped his arms around my stomach and rest his chin on my shoulder. 

 "Why are things so messed up." The words came out of my mouth without my control. I quickly clasped my hands over my mouth.

 A worry crease marked his forehead. "What do you mean?" He asked, raising his eyebrows in suspicion.

 "Nothing-"

 "No, tell me. Please. I told you this wasn't over." He sat up, grabbing my hands to pull me up with him. He picked me up and sat me on his lap as I sighed and rested my head on his shoulder.

 "I just rather not talk about it right now. . ." My voice trailed off at the end.

 "Fine, then tell me when you do." He said, turning his attention back to the movie.

 "If only I know how to." I mumbled.