1

Leah -

I am sitting here under a tree, it has been weeks since I ate something. I need to get food not just for me but for my child as well.

Clearing off my face from the fresh tears due to my family. It all started when I met my mate, we slept together but in the morning he crushed me by rejecting me. I ran home crying looking for the comfort from my mother. I told her everything that happened but she along with my father and siblings did not believe me.

They called me many names and they shamed me before throwing me out of the house. My own family casted me out.

Going to the pack border line I have to pass the main pack house. What I saw that crushed my heart even more was my ex-mate kissing my cousin, Miranda. After that I ran to the line, I just wanted to leave this place and to never return to either packs. Assholes.

Bring it to where I am, I have no idea. I push myself to look for food. I came to a stop to see a trash can but there is food that is untouched. It is still warm, wasting no time I dig in. As I am eating the food light shine on me and there is tires hitting the ground so hard.

The next thing I know is that I am on the ground. I think that I was hit by a car. My eyes start to close and I go into darkness.

When I wake up I see that I am in a white room knowing that I am indeed in a hospital room. The doors opens up showing a doctor. He told what was broken and the babies are okay. My eyes got big when he said "babies".

The doctor told me that I have 10 in my stomach. Something that he has never seen before in his career.  He was talking to me but I zoned out.

Hours later I was still crying my eyes out. But then the door open up showing a man coming into the room. Right off hand I could smell that he is a werewolf.

He started to talk to me and I decided to tell him the truth. In his eyes I saw pity for me. He left the room and he came back a few minutes later with a backpack.

" Well first things first you will need many things, so let's get started."

For the next few hours me and him worked away on forms, getting money and setting up a place for me to stay.

Where he told me the safe place would be over in Europe, England to be exact. Since there is no wolfs there, just humans.

He drive me to the airport and got me a ticket to board the plane where it took me to London.

And the driver took me to my house. I have my own house. The house is large, and there is paper on the table of places that I would need later.

Even though my family kicked me out for telling the truth and my mate rejecting me things look like they are turning out to be okay.