6

Avery -

It has been 2 weeks since our father found us and bought us back to the states. And giving us time around the pack, to know some things.

But now it is the first day of school. Me along with my brothers have two more years of school to finish since we are all 16 years old.

Coming out of the bathroom from brushing my hair and teeth I move to found some clothes. The more I think about this, about school I am very nervous. People from England are sure will different from people here. I just know that people are not not nice.

I fix myself in the mirror before leaving the room.

Stepping in the kitchen seeing my brother stuffing their mouths with the food

Stepping in the kitchen seeing my brother stuffing their mouths with the food. I sit down and build my plate. Soon after mom came down and our father down as well taking their seats at the table. Things between mom and dad are touch and go but they are working things out.

' Alright, it's time for all of you to get to school. Do not want any to be late" Dad said.

I take my plate to the sink and grab my bag. We came across some of the other kids from this pack while we waited for the bus. Just hope there is a bus big enough for all of us.

The bus came and we loaded on it and I took my seat and Kai sat with me as the bus pulled off to the school.

I keep telling myself that everything will be fine. Nothing to worry about.

------------

Leah -

Watching my kids go off to school I can not help but worry for them. As I am thinking I feel arms wrap around me. And someone's lips on my neck. Knowing that it is Eric. Things have been going great for us.

Eric works his way up to my ear. He knows what he is doing to me.

"Since the kids went to school I have an idea that we both can do" Eric said

Eric as been trying so hard the last couple of days for me to sleep with him.

I turn around looking up at him, he leads in to kiss me on the lips. I let him do it, I kiss back as well. He slams me to the wall, the kissing getting heavier between us. Eric pulls away for a moment so we both can breath. Then he picks me up and goes back up stairs to our room. He places me on the bed looking me in the eyes slowly kissing my lips once again. Then he moves to my jawline to my neck, going down to my body.

I feel him unbutton my pants which opens my eyes.

" Shhh" Eric spoke

He never breaks eye contact with me and he was able to remove my pants and underwear in one go.

And well think one can know what happened after that.