3

Eric -

The landed and we are moving into a hotel close to the house that Leah is in. I have all of the information of Leah and my children.

9 sons and a daughter. A daughter, seeing that she has some issues when she was born but she is so beautiful. My sons look like men already. I have a family.

After reading enough of the information I ready myself and leave the room. Checking my watch seeing that school is done which means my kids are their way home. The first person I see is my daughter. As she is followed by Kai, Landon and Marcus. It brings me a smile seeing them keep their sister safe.

After seeing all my children go inside the house, a few minutes later a car pulls in showing Leah. She was looking stunning in that dress and heels. My wolf was not helping me with the images he was putting in my head. She goes into the house. I wait for a moment before deciding to get out of the car and walk to the door.

--------

Leah -

I get home and I see few of my children already starting to make dinner. With there help dinner was placed down on the table. I start asking them how was their day at school. All was good until the door bell rang and there was a knock. I get up to answer the door.

Opening the door I was not expecting to see Eric standing there. It bought up memories just looking at him. I was going to close the door in front of him but he came inside already. He looked down at me not saying anything to me.

Aiden could tell something was wrong so he came over to us. First born he will protect me from anything.

" Who are you? And why are you in our house" Aiden spoke.

Look over at the others. Kai took Avery behind him and the other boys stood guard for their sister.

Aiden and Eric stand at the same height. I gulp trying to think about something that I can do.

But I am drawing a blank.

" Alpha Eric of the Warrior pack in America. And I know your mother."

" Really?" Landon said

" Why don't you tell them. I am sure they would like to know, if they don't know already". Eric said

I told my kids when they asked about their father. About I never told them who he is.

" This is your father" I said quietly

There was a pause between us all. We were all sitting at the table again but there was no talking. Hardly anyone was eating.

" Do you know how much you hurt our mother? So bad that she lost her wolf" Alexander said

Shutting my eyes.

" You lost your wolf" Eric said

" Yes. I did but I am used it now. Nothing to serious. I am more than fine". Saying back.

Eric just stared at me.

" Why are here now?" Avery spoke up at the end of the table

" Well I just found out about all of you. That I have been looking for your mother for years. To make up for the regret and pain I caused. And that I want all of you to come back home with me" Eric said.

Half of the boys scoffed at his words. But before they can say anything Avery spoke up.

" He is telling the truth. And the words he said are true and pure. He is also in pain and regret."

The thing about Avery that she a little different then other wolf's. She has the traits of a healer/ elder. Someone that matters, that their word matters above all things. Something to respect and honor.

She can see the person's true intention and when one is lying.

After that no one talked.