2

Leah -

My alarm went off and I get myself out bed. Going to the bathroom jumping in for a shower before I start my day.

Drying my hair with the towel before throwing it in the basket. Choosing my clothes for the day. Deciding on

Must be professional and besides I have a long day at work

Must be professional and besides I have a long day at work. Walking down the hallway knocking on my kids doors to walk them up because they have school.

Moving to the kitchen start breakfast, which is a line of food that is individual for each kids. After placing breakfast down on the table I move to making lunch for my babies. Even though they are teens.

Hearing many feet coming my way into the kitchen. All take their seats, at times like this I am glad to have them in my life even through their father broke my heart. Being a mother to 10 kids at the same time is never a dull moment. I think back when I had them that is when I lost my wolf. After that I had to get use to not having my wolf anymore. I lost my mind when it happened. I went to the library here in England to look up things finding out that " if you lose your wolf it is because of a rejection". Go freaking figure.

All my kids kiss me goodbye as they walk to school. Positive side for having a house close to the school. I get in my car and drive to work.

----------

In America in the warrior pack one Alpha has been looking for the one he rejected. And how much he regretted it when he found out that her parents kicked her out.

Alpha Eric -

I am sitting in my office thinking about my mate or what my wolf would say ex-mate. Wondering if she is okay? Where she could be right now. Nothing in my life I have so much regret.

When I found out that her parents kicked out from the home saying that she was lying. Saying that I was her mate and that I rejected her. I told them the truth, that she was not lying.

Ever since then I have been trying to find her. But no luck. It is like she has vanished.

Where are you Leah?

Still lost in my thoughts when my office door opened up showing my beta.

" Alpha, I have something that you will love to hear" the beta finished.

" And what is that?"

The beta places pictures down on the desk showing Leah and the kids.

Alpha Eric looks at the photo's, his mind was working away trying to put the pieces together.

" Are they----" Alpha Eric could not finish the sentence.

" We believe so" The beta said

" Where." Eric said

" London".

" Get the plane ready".

The beta nodded and left the room. Eric went to his room to pack a few things. He was mad at Leah for keeping his children away from him but in the end he understood her reasons. All he wanted was to get her back, in his arms and never let her go.

Eric was in his plane waiting to get to England.

" I am coming for you Leah"