10

2 years later

The children are 18 years old now and have graduated from high school. Aiden has been around his father so one day Aiden can take over the pack as the Alpha.

Eric -

Myself and my family are vacation which was my idea. I thought it would a good idea for all of us to go to vacation as a family and to add it is a present for my children graduation. I could not be more proud of them all. They work so hard I want them to enjoy this time.

Aiden will be the Alpha and he picked Nicholas, Elijah and a young man named Luke to be the Beta's of the pack. And for Alexander earned the title of Gamma.

Jeremiah and Josiah earned the title top warrior.

Landon, Kai, and Marcus earned the title of Delta.

And my lovely Avery, my daughter sign up for to be a pack doctor. She earned the title of elder as I knew deep down she is and elder. She showed all of the characteristics and the test she took along with her brothers at the ending year to know why one stands inside the pack. Knowing that she will stay home to help her brother on certain matters.

Frankly that all of them will stay, I am happy.

I move to the balcony to loosen my tie.

Turning around to see my kids and the love of my life. Leah. Ever since I found her in England and brought her back things between us have grown very strong. I spend time with Leah all day and whenever I can. I had to change many times around the house. Making sure that I have a heater install inside the house so Leah can stay warm if I am not around. And to be more gentle around her along with her doing things I do not really like.

Just before vacation Leah slipped on the ice covered sidewalk of the home when the cold set in. Had a nasty bruise on her back, it scared the hell out of me. Sometimes I think I should put her in a bubble to keep her safe. But I know that I can not do that, and she will not let that happen.

After staring at Leah on the balcony I go over to bring her up so I can kiss her. In the background I can hear noise.

" Yall two can do that behind closed doors". Jeremiah said

" Yes. Because we all know how one kiss can start" Alexander said

We pull away from each other. Leah puts her head on my chest laughing quietly. I rub my hands up and down her back watching my kids and the view. Nothing could be better.

---------

Avery -

Seeing my parents such in love with each other brings a smile to my face. Being on vacation in Italy is completely breathtaking.

Dad said that we are all going out to eat for dinner so I go to my room of the hotel we are staying at to pick an outfit for dinner.

Not taking to long I get myself dressed.

I come out of my room to see my brothers dressed. They all smile at the clothes I am wearing.

Aiden comes in closer gives me a kiss on the forehead.

" this screams you, Avery" Aiden said.

We waited for mom and dad to come out. And mom was wearing a dress as well but I can see in my father's eyes that he is trying to control himself.

(Leah's dress)
( forget the flower hat)

We all leave the room and go to the restaurant. We were seated in the back of the restaurant, only because how large of party were are. Getting the menus seeing what kind of food I can get into.

We order and we all enjoy the whole night, getting back to the hotel late.

Me and my family stayed in Italy for one more week before going back home. Once back home Aiden and father went into work mode. I myself went to the pack aid where the doctors are. I was ready for my first day of work. It was hard to get the job because of my rank being an elder. I just want to help people. But I got the job.

-----------

Leah -

Back at home, the vacation was absolutely wonderful. I really enjoyed the time together as a family. I am in my office since I am still Luna. Just until Aiden takes the title of Alpha. I do hope that he finds in mate.

But I worked hours in my office not even knowing the door opened up. And I felt hands on my shoulders. And lips on my neck, jawline, cheek. It felt so good, I knew who it was. I get up from my chair to look up at Eric.

" Are you ready for bed?" Eric spoke.

I nodded my head and we head to our room. I walked in first I heard Eric lock the bedroom door. And feeling him come behind me, his arms wrapping around me. He led me to the bed, turning me around so he can see my face.

He kisses me with so much passion my lips become swollen. The softness of the bed I can feel on my back as Eric is on top of me taking off my clothes. I am just as eager, I take his clothes off as well.

That night me and Eric went more than one round in the bed. Ending up with me on top of his chest trying to catch my breath. Feeling sleep coming my way. Eric slides me down so he can look at my face. He kisses my forehead, nose, lips.

" I love you" Eric said

" I love you too" I say

Eric pulls me closer to him, we go to sleep in each other's embrace.

THE END!

VOTE.

SHARE.

COMMENT.

Do let me know what you think.