Chapter Eighteen- Truly Madly Deeply.

" Liam! " I heard someone yell from down the hall. I could tell it was Niall from the accent.

" Yes? " I asked getting my bow-tie fixed. I smiled at my reflection in the mirror as he walked into my hospital room. Lame I know but Zayn's not ready to leave yet.

" Zayn is like crying because he wants to see you. " He rushed out. I gulped and turned around to Niall who was in a black suit as I was.

" Tell him he'll see me soon. " He nodded and walked back out. Danielle walked into the room and hugged me.

" My best friend is getting officially married. " she said into my shoulder. I smiled and hugged her back.

" Just because you planned it. " I told her making her chuckle. We pulled apart and she started crying. " Dani! You're like my mum. " I groaned in a teasing voice and she just laughed and wiped her eyes.

" I'm sorry Liam. It's just emotional. You're going to get married in less than five minutes. " she reminded me and I smiled brightly.

" I know. " I said knowingly. I couldn't wait honestly.

(I don't feel like going through the wedding okay?)

-After Wedding-

" So, Mr. Mayne. What does it feel like to be officially taken? " I asked Zayn as we slowly swayed to the music the hospital had let us pick.

" It doesn't feel anything new except that I actually have the love my life for real. " I smiled at him and set my forehead on his.

" I love you. " I smiled and kissed him sweetly.

" I love you more. " he whispered against my lips.

" Liar. " I pulled him closer to me and just kissed him passionately because I could. He kissed me back immediately.

Niall's POV

I watched as Liam pulled Zayn close and kissed him. I smiled at them but felt a little jealous that no one does that to me.

Arms wrapped around my waist from behind me and pulled me backwards. I jumped and turned my head and saw Josh smiling at me.

" Hi Joshy. " I said sweetly.

" Hello Nialler. " he said and caught me off guard by swooping down and kissing me. My eyes went wide before I smiled against his lips and kissed him back. He pulled back.

" Be mine? " he whispered against my lips. I opened my eyes and looked into his beautiful brown eyes.

" Y- " I was cut off by a yell.

" HARRY! " Louis was yelling. Harry was storming passed me and just pushing passed everyone but dodging the newly weds. Louis came running in between me and Josh crying.

They both walked out of the hospital and Josh looked at me a shrugged. He smiled at me. Suddenly, I attacked him and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him sweetly.

" Yes. " I whispered.

Zayn's POV

I saw Niall kiss Josh.

Louis running after Harry crying.

Liam talking to Danielle about something.

I sat down in a nearby chair feeling a bit dizzy from all the excitement. I smiled to myself as I thought about everything.

Almost everything is perfect.

Key word,

Almost.

Louis' POV

I don't know what I did but Harry was yelling at me for it. He said that I betrayed his trust and everything and he said I didn't care about his feelings. No matter who it is, those words always make me cry.

" Harry! " I yelled after him as I ran through the crowded hospital and out the doors behind Harry. I ran as fast as I could to get in front of him.

" Let me go Louis! " he yelled brokenly. I tightened my grip on his arms as I forced him to look at me.

" What did I do? " I asked him trying to keep myself from kissing his sweet, plump lips. He just kept shaking his head. " Harold! " He stopped.

" I'm sorry Louis! I-I was thinking of someone else! I-I have bad trust issues! Please I'm sorry! " He cried. I held him tighter and whispered sweet nothings in his ear. " Drake betrayed me when we were younger! I'm sorry... " He whispered.

" It's okay baby. Don't worry. I won't do anything to hurt you. " I whispered in his ear as people started to file out of the hospital. Zayn and Liam walked out and started heading towards us. Zayn had the hugest smile on his face and he looked at Liam with so much adoration it was just adorable.

" Hey guys, everything alright? " Liam asked us and I nodded and Harry nodded against my chest. He held Zayn's hand tightly and smiled at us. " Maybe you two will be next? " He winked before Zayn dragged him back into the hospital. My face became a cherry red and I felt Harry smile against my neck.

" Maybe it will be. " He whispered before pulling back and smashing his lips harshly to mine.

Liam's POV

I think everything has worked out. Other than the fact that me and Zayn are still in the hospital of course. I looked down at Zayn who was slightly drifting to the side and picked him up bridal style.

" I'm tired Li. " he mumbled as his eyes started to fall. I swallowed hard but then remembered he couldn't go into a coma anymore.

" Sleep. I'll be beside you hopefully when you wake up. " I whispered and set him down on his hospital bed. I love this boy. He clung to my arm and pulled me down onto the bed with him. He snuggled close to me.

" I love you Liam. I always will. "

" I love you too Zayn. And I always will as well. "

I let my eyes drift off next to me beautiful husband.

Everything may have been out of whack a bit still but honestly if you looked into my eyes,

Everything.

Is.

Perfect.

A/n: Well. That's the end to this one (: