Chapter Seven- Glad Everything Worked Out (:

+Zayn's POV+

" Zayn, will you be my boyfriend? " Liam asked me staring into my eyes. I probably looked like an idiot with the way I was smiling.

" YES! " I yelled and hugged him. He laughed and hugged me back. I'm so glad I remembered him. If I hadn't, of course I would've ended up asking him to be mine but that would've been a while from now probably. I'm glad his mum came home!

" MUM!!! I'M GOING TO A FRIENDS HOUSE!!! OH AND TRICIA IS HERE!!! " I heard someone yell up the stairs. Karen's eyes went wide and she smiled.

" I'll let you two have a moment. " She said before practically spriting downstairs to my mum. I looked up at Liam to see he was already smiling down at me.

" So.. Do I get a kiss? " He teased wiggling his eyebrows. I smirked and leaned up to connect our lips. Every time we kiss I get this feeling. (A/N: See what I did there? xD) It's like just the best feeling in the world. I felt him slide his tongue across my bottom lip asking for enterence. I let him in and our tongues didn't fight but danced together. We pulled away breathless and started to get out of bed to go downstairs.

" I love you Liam. " I said grabbing his hand and pulling him downstairs.

" I love you too Zaynie. " When we got downstairs I saw mum and Karen in the kitchen getting food ready and talking about everything. I'm glad our mum's are still best friends. " So, when's food done? " Liam asked Karen and mum sitting down and pulling me onto his lap.

Mum turned around and almost screamed when she saw Liam kiss my cheek. Before she even got to ask I answered her question. " Yes mum. We are together. " She squealed and jumped around like a little girl. I laughed at my mum.

" I KNEW IT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN!!!! " She yelled. " Can we see a kiss? " She asked innocently. Karen turned around and nodded. I looked at Liam and raised an eyebrow.

" Eh, why not? " He said and connected our lips in a loving kiss. We pulled back and I put my forehead against his, staring into his eyes. I could tell he loved me.

About fifteen minutes later we all started to eat and talk about old times together and stuff. I told Liam and Karen about my ex boyfriend Josh. He was pretty cool, and sweet but I had to break up with him cause we moved. Me and Liam went back upstairs and laied down in his bed. I cuddled up to his side and he pulled me even closer to him, holding me tight.

Tomorrow was going to be a whole different day.

I woke up to the feeling of warm arms pull away from my body. I groaned and slowly opened my eyes.

" Sorry babe. Didn't mean to wake you up yet. Just going to take a shower. " Liam said to me. I nodded and started to stretch. He walked into the bathroom and shut the door. I pulled my clothes on that mum had dropped off last night and sat down again, thinking about everything. Today me and Liam will show everyone we are a couple. Today Louis and Niall will show everyone that they're a couple and Louis moved on from Harry fast.

Liam walked out of the bathroom in only a towel. I couldn't help but let my eyes wander across his perfectly sculpted body. He was fucking sexy!

" Like what you see Malik? " he said smirking. I looked back up to his eyes and smirked back at him.

" Yes Payne. You are fucking sexy. Why wouldn't I? " he chuckled and walked over to his closet. I walked up behind him, wrapping my arms around his bare waist loosly. He tensed but soon relaxed.

" Zayn? You do know we have school right? " I chuckled and nodded. " Then why are your hands around that area? "

" Because maybe I want them to be? " I stated calmly. " But I guess I'll let you get dressed. " I said, grazing his dick slightly as my arms left his waist.