Chapter Twelve. - The Wedding Catastrophe.

-Zayn's POV-

So today is the day of mine and Liam's wedding. I'm so nervous it's ridiculous! I mean I am shaking and everything! I mean what if something happens? What if Someone protests?

" Zayn stop thinking about everything that could go wrong. It's yours and Liam's day. Don't worry. " Niall said to me. He was sticking with me and Louis was helping Liam. I don't know where Harry was honestly.

" Okay I'll try my hardest. " I said smiling. He's right. This is mine and Liam's day. No one else's.

" Nialler!!! C'mon!!! " I heard Louis whine from the other side of the door. Niall smiled and hugged me.

" Good luck Zayn. " he said before walking out of the room, leaving me alone. I took a deep breath and sat down on the chair.

My phone vibrated and I saw that I had a new message.

Hey babe. Don't stress okay? I'm nervous too. It's our day. No one else's. -Li.xx

I smiled to myself. I was about to text him back when Niall and Louis came back in and began dragging me out to the little isle that was on the beach. It was beautiful honestly. It was a great idea to have Niall and Lou plan the wedding.

They ran to their spots and then I smiled. I started walking down the little isle. I saw Liam looking down at the ground. He was wear a tight black tux like mine. He looked beautiful.

I stood next to him and he looked up at me. His beautiful chocolate brown eyes met my hazel ones. I smiled at him and I saw him smile genuinely.

We went through a lot of talking before we got to the part that would make it official.

" Do you, Liam Payne, take Zayn Malik to be your husband? " The preacher asked.

" I do. " Liam said smiling at me. I about died.

" And do you, Zayn Malik, take Liam Payne to be your husband? " the preacher continued.

Just as I was about to say I do, there was a sharp pain go through my head and everything was blurry.

" ZAYN!!!! " Was the last thing I heard before I fell straight to the ground.

•Liam's Point Of View.•

" I do. " I said smiling at Zayn. He was smiling back at me.

" And do you, Zayn Malik, take Liam Payne...... " I saw someone throw something out of the corner of my eye.

Zayn opened his mouth the speak and then stumbled a bit. I gasped as I heard something crack a bit. I looked down at the ground to see a cracked rock.

" ZAYN!!! " I yelled before he fell completely to the ground, smacking his head on the wooden platform we were on.

Niall and Louis practically teleported next to Zayn and I was already next to him since I tried to keep him from falling.

" Zayn...? " I said. People were crowding and everyone was shocked. Louis took his phone out and put it up to his ear. I put Zayn's head in my lap and suddenly felt something wet start soaking through my trousers. I lifted his head and almost fainted then and there.

Blood.

I looked up at Niall and I already had years coming out of my eyes.

" He'll be fine Liam don't worry! " Niall assured me. I nodded and looked back down at Zayn. He looked lifeless although he was still faintly breathing.

I felt his phone vibrate and I pulled it out if his pocket as Louis came back.

" The police will be here in a few minutes. He'll be okay. Don't worry everyone. " Lou assured.

I looked down at Zayn's phone and he had a new message from Josh.

Liam's mine. -Josh.

Authors note! : Hey guys! I decided that I would continue the story because it just seemed really short and lately I had a good idea for another few chapters (: I hope you guys like it !!! :D ~AliBear.xx