Chapter Eight- What The Hell?

A/N: I had a good idea to make this story to continue so it'll be longer :DDD (: Enjoy chaptah eight ! :D <3 ~ AliBear xx

+Zayn's POV+

Well last night was amazing. Gotta say that. Liam is the fucking sex god! Right now I'm watching him sleep. Stalkerish I know but I cain't help it! He's absolutely adorable! And he's all mine. And only mi--

Ring Ring Ring!

My phone started to ring. I picked it up off the nightstand and almost died.

It was Josh.

You see, when I was with Josh, I got involved with a lot of stuff. Like a gang. And Josh told me if I ever got with a different guy before I paied him the money I owe him, he would kill my boyfriend. I'm tight on money and I have Liam as my boyfriend! I can't let Josh take him away.

" Hello? " I said as calmly as possible. I sat up in Liam's bed and leaned against the head board.

" Hello Zayn. " Josh said.

" What do you want Josh? "

" I just wanted to see if you had my money yet? Oh and I'm moving closer to you so I can make sure you don't have a boyfriend. " FUCK! No!

" Wh-what!? Why?! I wouldn't lie to you! I don't have one! I swear. " I said almost pleading. He chuckled evily.

" Zayn, Zayn, Zayn. I know you have a boyfriend. I can tell when you lie. I bet I can tell his name. Liam right? " My eyes were wide. How the hell did he know?

" How do you know that? " I asked slowly. Liam yawned and looked at me with a small smile. It soon turned into a face of confusion when he saw I had my eyes wide open and I was on the phone.

" Who Is It? " He mouthed to me.

" I'll Tell You In A Minute. " I mouthed back. He just nodded and sat up next to me.

" I know that because I know you love your best friend. You have been ever since you knew him. " What the fuck? Has he been stalking me?

" How do you know these things?! " I almost yelled. I could see worry come over Liam's face as I started to pull on my boxers.

" Because Zayn. I've loved you ever since we were four. You never noticed me in school because of Liam. Now that I have had sex with you, I don't want you anymore. I'm just warning you that If you don't give my money by the end of the week. " He stopped for a minute. " He's gone. "

The line went dead. I stood there frozen in that one spot.

" Zayn? Who was that? " I heard a very worried Liam ask me from behind.

" I...uhm... Haven't told you everything that happened with me and Josh... I-I-I... I'm in a gang okay? I owe Josh money and I haven't gave it to him yet. He told me that if I get another boyfriend before I pay him back, my boyfriend was going to be killed. He knows about us. He's moving here. I have to pay him back before the end of the week or else. " I was still frozen in spot as I spoke.

" What do you mean... killed? " Liam sounded scared now. I turned around to see him standing behind me in his boxers. I pulled him into a tight hug.

" I'm not going to let them get you. Don't worry. I'll pay him back. Just don't worry about it okay? " He nodded and hugged back.

This was going to be a hard week to get through.

+Liam's POV+

Zayn's in a gang. I'm pretty much going to die if he doesn't the money to Josh before Friday. I don't want to die! I just got the love of my life! Ugh! Stupid gangs!

I hugged him as hard as possible and just thought about everything. What if he doesn't get the money? It's already Tuesday but we both decided to skip school today because of last night. We have four days to ear who knows how much money. If anything, I'm going to die.

" Hey babe. I need to go home to tell mum that I'm skipping school okay? I'll be back over in about a few hours okay? " Zayn said pulling away from the hug. I nodded and he pulled me into a very passionate kiss.

" Love you. Be safe. Bye. " I said as he walked out of my front door.

" Love you too. You too, bye babe. " I smiled and closed the door quietly. I knew mum was at work and my sisters were at school. At least mum doesn't get home until after school finishes. I went upstairs to put on some clothes for the day. I pulled on tan chinos and a plaid shirt. I walked down stairs and was suddenly greeted by a major pain in my head.

I tried to scream but something was around my mouth. I saw a figure that looked a lot like someone I knew. I attempted to look closer only to see it was Josh. From preschool. Everything was slowly going black so I stopped struggling.

" This'll teach Zayn to pay me back. " He laughed evily.

That was the last thing I heard before my whole world became completely black.

A/N: *Gasp!* Josh just hurt Li! Shame on him! Zayn needs to come like right now! :OO Ahhh! Liam!

You guys like it? (: Hahaha Sorry I had to do that cliffhanger. Hahaha! (: Anywhore! Going to my cousin's bday party today. With my best friend Erin! <3 :D Haha Made her a card and it's like beast!

Please Comment+Vote+Fan ! <3 ~ AliBear xx