Chapter One- Back Then.

+Liam's POV+

" TAG YOU'RE IT! " he screamed after touching my shoulder and running off.

" Imma get you Zaynie! " I yelled running after him. He was faster than me, by a long way also! I can't run as fast as he can so after a while he'll slow down I hope. " Why you gotta be so fast Zaynieeee! " I pouted.

" I'm sowwy LiLi! I'll swo down if you want me too..? " He said stopping and looking at me. I nodded my head and smiled.

" Fank you Zaynie. I-- " I was cut off when mum came outside.

" Zayn, your mum is waiting. " Zayn's face instantly fell and tears started to fill his eyes. I ran over to him and hugged him.

" Don't worry Zaynie! I'll come over tomowwow! Okay? " I told him while hugging him tightly and he was hugging me just as tight.

" Liam.. Hun, Zayn's moving.. " I heard mum say. My eyes grew wide and I could feel the tears coming to my eyes.

" Are you moving? " I asked Zayn. He nodded and hugged me as tight as possible. I sobbed silently into my best friend's chest. " Promise you won't forget me? Pinky Promise? " I asked him sticking my pinky up. He smiled sadly and wrapped his pinky around mine.

" Promise. " He said before hugging me again.

" I love you Zayn. " I mumbled into his shirt.

" I love you too Liam. " And with that he pulled away, kissed my cheek and walked outside to his mum. I truely did love him. He was my best friend! I know for a fact, when I have a nightmare, it'll be about him...

I walked inside and laied down on the couch and started sobbing loudly. I felt the couch dip in and I felt something picking me up, pulling me into a hug.

" W-why... I-I'll never k-know s-someone like h-him! " I sobbed into my mum's shoulder.

" Shh.. Liam. It's okay. You're only four sweetie. You have your whole life and who knows. You could pass each other's roads again. " She cooed in my ear. I slowly nodded and pulled away to look at the necklace he gave me. It was a heart and it had a few words in it after a letter.

" Mum.. you never told me what this says.. " I said to mum after wiping my eyes. I couldn't fully read yet so I had to ask her. She smiled sadly and told me what it said.

Z

Zayn's Heart. Love You Liam!

I looked at it as another set of tears came. He had a necklace also that mum made for him because Tricia, Zayn's mum, made this one for me even though she made it for Zayn and he gave it to me. His said..

L

Liam's Heart. Love You Zayn!

I hope he doesn't break our promise...

A/N: Soo (: Whatcha think? I deleted my other story because like.. Idk it just didn't interest me anymore llsbo! But I might not be able to update as much because of School -.-'

I mean! I have had Math homework since the first day of school which was Wednesday! It is very aggravating ! I love math and all but grrrr! And Starting tomorrow, we can't be late to any of our classes. Yeah I know my schedual but I might need to grab something fast or something!

My school is just a bum like that! Llsbo ! ANYWHORE! Tell me what you think (: <3 Comment+Vote+Fan :D ~ AliBear xx