02. Yandere!Varian (requested)

This was requested by Wolfcrafter2026 . I hope you guys like it!

It was a normal day for Y/n. She was harvesting the cabbages that her family had been preparing to sell at the market.

"These look really good! I hope we get enough money this week," Y/n wished. When she had placed the last of the produce in her farming basket, she decided to head home.

Upon Y/n's arrival, she noticed a small piece of paper that rested on her doormat. It read:

Y/n, will you be mine? 🖤

"That's...weird," Y/n cringed. She stuffed the suspicious note in her pocket and carried the cabbages inside the house.

Time Skip

Later that night, Y/n heard strange noises coming from the bathroom. She creeped out of bed and snuck to the bathroom to investigate.

"Is anyone in there?" Y/n whispered. She slowly pushed open the door and gasped softly. There were rose petals all over the bathroom floor and in the bathtub, which was filled with water. There were also lots of lit candles around the room. Another note was taped on the mirror.

I know how much you love roses. I hope you like what I've done with the place~

Instead of following what the note said, Y/n threw away everything that had been set up.

"What is going on here?"

Another Time Skip

The next day, Y/n was busy unloading her family's produce at the market.

"Hey, Y/n! How's it going?" A voice chirped.

Y/n looked up and saw her friend, Oliver, waving and smiling at her.

"Hi, Oliver! I'm doing great. How about you?" Y/n replied.

"Same. Do you mind if I help with that?"

"Sure, I don't mind." Y/n handed Oliver a crate full of cabbage. "We just need to take it over there by that stand."

Little did Y/n know, there was a figure watching her and Oliver with extreme envy...

A Third Time Skip

On her way home, Y/n was thinking about the notes that she had received. She recognized the handwriting, but she couldn't put her finger on it...

Something red got on Y/n's shoe as she was walking. When she got a closer look at what it was, she froze and her face paled. It was blood! Her eyes followed a trail of more blood that led to the woods.

"Maybe I should go check that out," Y/n wondered. "Someone could have gotten hurt!"

Y/n ran alongside the blood trail until she found who it was that got hurt. Tears pricked at her eyes when she realized who had been injured.

Oliver was laying against a tree with rope tied around his body. He was covered in blood and serious wounds.

"Oliver, what happened?!" Y/n cried as she ran to Oliver's side.

Oliver looked up at Y/n and coughed. "I-I didn't do anything, I swear! H-he just walked up t-to me and s-stabbed me."

"Who stabbed you?"

"A-another boy. I-I don't know who it was," Oliver explained. "He's c-crazy!"

Y/n started to untie Oliver when she heard a bone-chilling voice from behind her.

"What are you doing, m'lady? You don't need to untie him."

Y/n turned around and gasped. "Varian?! What are you doing? Why did you stab Oliver?"

"He was in the way," Varian replied simply. He slowly pulled out a kitchen knife covered in Oliver's blood.

"In the way? What do you mean?" Y/n said, trembling.

"I couldn't possibly let you love him if I love you," Varian articulated. "You're the only one for me and I can't let anyone else have you."

"That's not how love works, Varian! I didn't even have those kind of feelings for Oliver," Y/n argued.

"Then...who do you have feelings for?" Varian asked. "I can get rid of them for you."

"That won't be necessary," Y/n huffed.

"Why not?"

"Because I had feeling for you!" Y/n snapped. "Now that you're acting like this now, I don't know what to feel about you anymore." Angry tears poured down her face.

"You...do?" Varian dropped his knife. He quickly pinned Y/n against a nearby tree. "Will you stay with me forever?"

Y/n didn't know what to say. Her best friend had hurt Oliver and was planning to possibly harm others as well. That couldn't happen!

"Only...if you heal Oliver and promise to never hurt anyone else again," Y/n promised. She couldn't meet Varian in the eye.

Varian let go of Y/n and smiled creepily. "Anything for you, m'lady~"

Word Count: 781

I've never written a Yandere story before, so I hope it's good. This was so much fun to write regardless! 😊