𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬

"I don't want to be the last one. I need a heir."

In the quiet room, sat two head clan

In the quiet room, sat two head clan. One from the big name Sorcerer clan while the other is the clan from the legendary Demon Slayer. Naobito Zenin and Iguro Y/N sat without talking.

Outside of the room are the Hei unit of the Zenin and 7 of your strongest students. They all never open their mouth, only sitting while facing each other and keep their quiet so they can hear the conversation from inside the room.

"You want to mend the relationship between the two clan, is that what you're saying?" You repeat what he just said in an emotionless tone. "Won't that be great?"

Naobito observes your reaction and avert his gaze when he didn't find the reaction that he's looking for.

Your face is expressionless, you still have your mask but he can tell by your eyes that you're gettig bored.

Back then, during the Taisho era, your ancestor Mitsuri Kanroji happens to saved a pregnant woman during a demon attack. That woman is the head clan's wife, who's carrying the heir of the clan.

And it just happen that the head clan was falling head over heals in love with his wife, so he was really grateful toward her and even as far as making a promise to help her in the future.

Kanroji never use that promise.
Nevertheless, the two family stay in friendly terms for generation to generation.

Until it stop in your father's generation. Your father was just given the seat as the family's head. A week later, Naobito challenge him to a fight. When given a refusal, Naobito start mocking the young Head Clan. Even as far a taunting him with the Demon Slayer's name.

As someone who have high pride for his ancestors, your father accepted it and won. After winning, he cut ties with the Zenin and then here we are.

You pat your snake's head while still maintaining eye contact, "is that so? I'm doing good on my own." Which translates to: 'why the fuck should i mend the relationship when you were talking shit about the people that defend this nation from that bastard Muzan?! Fuck off!'

Naobito laughs, "of course! As expected of the Iguro! They never like the sweet talk. Name your price."

You glances at the two servant who just serve you tea, "those two look pretty." "Hm...? They're nothing but failures."

You chuckle, "i never say they are strong, did i?" The older man wait for your elaboration. "I say they look pretty. I've been bored and i also been taking the hobby of making dolls."

Finally understanding what you meant, he laugh once more, "i see! I see! HAHAHAH! Sure. Let's do it."

-

Maki and Mai stay quiet the entire ride home, you were too busy talking on the phone with Gojo to notice their stare.

"Don't call me if someone is not dying," and you end the call. Maki who has a sharp hearing can hear multiple shouts of 'help', 'Y/N', 'Suguru is being eaten', 'don't hang up', and 'you reptile bastard' before you cut the lines.