𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬

"I found you!"

The day of Goodwill event are finally here

Since there's many promising students this year, many sorcerer visit the school to watch them. Nanami, Haibara, and Meimei help with maintaining security.

You heard from Suguru that a special grade sorcerer, Tsukumo Yuki will come to watch. You never seen here but you've heard many things about her.

Mostly on how she just do whatever she want and doesn't follow the rules. But you learn not to trust rumours.

While walking up the stairs, you could hear a bunch of voice arguing with each other. Utahime clap her hand twice to get the students' attention.

"Okay. let's not fight with each other. My goodness, these children." she scold them.

You stand in the middle of Toge and Mimiko, while petting their heads as they lean onto your touch

You stand in the middle of Toge and Mimiko, while petting their heads as they lean onto your touch. "So, where's the idiot?" Utahime glance at the Tokyo's side.

"Satoru's late." Panda replied.
"As if that idiot would show up on time," said Maki.
"No one said 'idiot' would referred to Gojo sensei." Megumi mutter.

Utahime sigheh loudly, "then, what about the other moron?"

"Suguru is also late." Panda reply again.
"That pervert is probably with the idiot," said Mai while rolling her eyes.
"So 'moron' is referred to Geto sensei?" Kugisaki sweatdrop.

Not even a minute later, Satoru came with a trolley while Suguru are holding a gift basket.

You have an idea on what they're going to do, so you rolled your eyes from the upcoming disaster.

"Sorry for the wait!" they cheerfully stand in front of the student. Suguru stood with a twitching smile, like he's trying to hold back his laugh.

Satoru gave the Kyoto's students souvenirs from his oversea mission that Suguru was holding.

Before turning to the Tokyo's students, "and for Tokyo's students, we have this!" he point toward the trolley.

"Overly excited adults are creepy," Kugisaki commented.