♡ 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥

"Happy Valentine's Day, hubby."

The day is February 14th

The day is February 14th. This is the first Valentine's Day that they celebrate as a married couple. So Satoru and Suguru has been busy since a week ago to prepare the best day ever for you. Meanwhile you are just go on with your day since you already has their gift prepared.

You woke up to your bedroom being filled with red roses and red heart shaped balloons. You blinked a few times before glancing around and not finding your husbands anywhere.

"What...?" you have to sit down on the bed for a few minutes to assess the situation before deciding to start your day regardless.

But when you open the bathroom, you find the bathtub already filled with warm water and petals of roses. Still, no husbands in sight.

"What are they planning?" you mumble while dipping your feet on the bathtub.

10 minutes passed by and you are now ready in your uniform, just about to leave to patrol around before going to school. But you stop on your track when you saw your usual driver is nowhere to be found, instead on his place is your black hair lover who are smiling brightly at you.

"Good morning, darling. Shall we go?" he open the car door for you and you get in with questionable expression. "What the fuck?"

When Suguru is already in the driver seat and driving, you turn toward him with a suspicious gaze. "What are you doing and where's the driver?"

He laugh, "just wait dear. You'll know." "We're not going to school are we?" "nope!" "we're skipping?!" "we're taking a day off, my love. I already talk to the principal. No worries!"

You sighed and decide to be patience. Not long after, he stop the car in front of a restaurant and took your hand to get inside.

"Why so empty?" you eyed the location. "We rent the whole restaurant for privacy." "'we'?"

And when glance to the front, you find Satoru with a pretty flower bouquet on his hand. "Happy Valentine's Day, my love~" he kiss your lips, taking your hands from Suguru.

"Happy Valentine's Day, wifey~" Suguru hug you from behind with his own bouquet of flower.

You scoff lightly, "after all those roses, you're still giving more?" they laugh, "those and this are different." "i was preparing for morning sex in the tub but Suguru drag me to the restaurant, so here we are." Satoru said honestly while Suguru is urging you to sit down.

"Of course you do, you horn dog." you laugh. "Well, we can do your agenda in the bed filled with flower petals after we had lunch, how bout that?" you offer.

Satoru giggle like a schoolgirl before nodding and kissing your hand, "yeah, let's do that!~"

Suguru just laugh at the interaction while calling the waiter to serve them their food. "I heard from the girls that this restaurant is famous for their brunch. Although this is not brunch time, i figure we should still eat here." he explain.

You hummed, "they did say they want to go here..."

While the food are being served, you reach to your pocket and pull out two blue box and putting it in front of your husbands. They took it and opening it to find necklace with snake charm that has the same eyes colour as yours.

"With this necklace, everyone would know you're mine." you commented.

"We're already yours, dear. We're married." remind Suguru. "But since my husbands are so handsome, there's some people that don't get the obvious hint." you reply back.

Satoru giggle, "i love it! Being owned by Y/N sounds great!" you deadpan at him, "don't make it sound weird!" but he's too busy admiring the necklace to listen to you.

You sighed before smiling, "Happy Valentine's Day, hubby."

A/N : sorry for the short chapter

A/N : sorry for the short chapter. I'm preparing the plot for Vol 2 so i can't think of anything else right now. Sorry!