𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐎𝐟𝐟

"What the fuck are you doing in my house?!"

"Are you sure this is the way?" Gojo have been asking the same question for what feel like hundred times now

"Are you sure this is the way?" Gojo have been asking the same question for what feel like hundred times now. "Yes, Haibara said so." And Geto patiently answer him everytime.

Today is a rare day where they get to have a day off uninterrupted. So what better way to use it other than to bother the Serpent Breathing User~

Currently they are on a car, it took them 45 minutes to get to your house and it's been hell for Shoko. Ieiri just want to get away from Gojo as fast as she can. Oh, don't get her wrong. Gojo is a great friend really, but dear God he's so annoying when he's bored.

"We're nearing the Iguro's estate," the driver announced it, making the three's face light up in excitement.

A guard make a stop sign and approach the car. The driver roll down the window and gave him an identification card while telling the purpose of their visit.

"We're here to meet Iguro Y/N, we're from Jujutsu School." The three guards tensed at the mention of the school's name. Or maybe it's because of your name? Hm...

The guard who stop the car glances toward the backseat and observes the three students before opening up a mini book from his pocket.

"Ah! That's Master's schoolmates!" He exclaims loudly.

In matter seconds, the guards hurriedly open the gate and bowed down in sign of respect, letting them in.

"Sound like someone talk about us~" Gojo smirk while watching them. "That tsundere..." murmer Geto with a satisfying smile. While Shoko have to hold back her laugh since she can see the guards' sweating form from inside the car.

As the car start moving once more, they can now finally see the inside of your estate. Scratch that. They can now finally see the inside of your land.

Because what the hell?! How the fuck can someone's house be this big!? They know your clan is a famous one, especially since your ancestors was the pillar of Demon Slayer Corp. but isn't this too much??!

Instead of estate, it's more like a small city. Regardless, it's such a big house. Massive!

You have a hill! Oh dear....
You have your own lake! Even forest??? What the fuck?

They can even see a mountain at the back! People might mistake this place as a luxurious resort. There's a lot of people come and goes, most of them are servants but all of them have something in common. The back of their top has the word 'Destroy'.

"What an interesting uniform..." Ieiri murmer to herself but the other two nodded in agreement.

The car then stop at the main building. A big traditional house stand in front of them.

Listen, they have been to Gojo's house before. Gojo Clan is a prestigious clan, so you can say that they are rich. But this. This is something else.

Just how rich is a Demon Slayer?!
How can they afford a big house???! Aren't they too busy fighting demons??