𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲

"They are meant to be together."

"The fuck am i supposed to say?" You stare down at your two male friends

"The fuck am i supposed to say?" You stare down at your two male friends. "Good job for failing the mission? Sure, i'll praise you for that."

It was a normal day of a jujutsu student. Emphasis on the 'was'. You were just finishing a mission with Shoko and were just getting ready to leave before getting an urgent call from Yaga sensei.

Apparently two idiot of a sorcerer got stuck in a loop. The said idiots being the two strongest student sorcerer, Gojo Satoru and Geto Suguru.

They got sent to exorcise an old historical castle, but ended up getting locked in one of the room. And the room turned out to be influenced by the curse, hence why they're stuck in a loop room.

Now here you are. After destroying the room's door from the outside, the loop finally ended. In the fit of rage from being played by a weak curse, the two ended up destroying the HISTORICAL old castle.

And apparently, not stopping your friends from destroying something is a crime. Shoko and you got a week detention for it. what a pain.

"Y/N~~ i'm hurt~" Gojo pout his lips and stare at you with sparkling eyes. "Fuck off from my face you gremlin!"

Geto who just got healed by Shoko, lay his head on your lap without any shame. Not minding your swear words that got directed to him.

"You fucking moron! Doing whatever you want! I got into trouble because of your weak ass!" Geto closed his eyes, "even spiteful words is still beautiful coming from you," he sigh in pleasure.

"Well, we learn something new today," Shoko blew up a smoke as she make herself comfortable on top of the ruin building. "That destroying a building is no good?"

Shoko shook her head, "that Suguru and Satoru have a degrading kink." You chocked on your own spit while the two male silently nod in confirmation.

"Ck. This is why i need to find my own Kanroji."

Gojo leaned his head to rest it on your shoulder, "you know..." "hm?" "We know each other for almost a year now. But you never told us anything about you except your birthday and your favorite food." Shoko and Suguru nod in agreement.

"Why the fuck would you want to know about me? Trying to sell my information online? Just give it up. The government is already protecting my identity," you said. Letting Kanna rest her head on top of your head.

It's true. The Japan government are working hard to protect the Iguro Clan as the last demon slayer's clan left. Let me rephrase that: The Japan Government are working hard to protect the last breathing user and the last demon slayer, Iguro Y/N.

Of course there's probably still some of other demon slayer's descendants all over the country, but it doesn't change the fact that you're the only breathing technique user and the one who was raised as a demon slayer.