𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

"Darling, because you're so pretty,
i couldn't take my eyes off you."

A/N : Turns out i'm still not that cruel! I couldn't write sasugu suffering... i only changed a few dialogues but i like this version better. Hope you like it too!~~~

You noticed that Suguru and Satoru is giving you distance that you did not appreciate

Everytime our eyes met, they will broke eye contact and fled to another direction.

Although you want to talk it out with them, the vassals and your cousins have been bombarding you about Tsukumo Yuki.

Well, you understand why. But it's taking too much of your time that you could've spent with Satoru and Suguru.

The three of you barely talk to each other nowdays, and you're afraid that the distance between you three will grow.

Honestly, it's pissing you off.
The idea of them losing interest in you is making you angry.

The rage you felt overshadowed the joy of finding Kanroji's reincarnation.

Yuki, the kind and bless soul, tried her hardest to distract you from the stress by hanging out with you more.

She introduced you to places you never go, like the amusement park, cat cafe, fast food chains, and many more.

It's fun.
Tsukumo Yuki is a fun friend.

It's been 3 weeks since you started hanging out with Yuki. The vassals, cousins, and elders have been too happy to take over your work while you're away with her.

In that three weeks, you learn a lot of things about her and so is her. You don't know if it's because Obanai-sama's feelings is mixing with yours, but Yuki is becoming important to you.

Your feelings for her is getting stronger. But it will never be more than just platonic.

You love Suguru and Satoru. And as much you want to honour your ancestors' love story, you couldn't find yourself falling for Yuki.

She's a great friend and that's it. Nothing more.

You stare at Yuki's face and imagine a future with her. You tried to imagine marrying her and having a family.

The result is blank.
You couldn't imagine such a thing.

"Iguro-san?"
"Tsukumo, i think of you as a friend." You don't know why, but you felt like you should say this to her.

"My ancestors might be lovers, but i have no thoughts on continuing their love story. But i still want to respect them by taking care of you. I would like to be your friend that you call when you're in trouble." Yuki is silent.

"I already have someone well, two, that i love. Tsukumo, i don't see you as Kanroji, i couldn't. Do you understand?" You stare right into her eyes.

'Y/N could never love you.' She understand. That's what you want to say right? She knows.