Prologue: Normal Entry

Objectives.

Goals.

Dreams.

Hopes.

Wishes.

Ambitions.

If I will answer the question, "what is your ambition?" then I would not be able to answer it truthfully.

Rather, I cannot answer that question.

With my knowledge of more than a million books, there are still many questions I cannot answer. Besides ambitions, I cannot answer my own heart.

Not because I am not allowed to but because I do not know these subjects deeply.

Emotions.

Aspirations.

Desires.

All of these are here terms in my vocabulary without any meaning at all.

However, I do not mind it at all as I am still at the beginning.

I'm still at the starting line of my freedom. Since I am free, my future is mine to hold and decide. Since I am free, the rest of my life is for me to spend. Whether I spend it alone or not, I am still free.

I will not be bound to anyone. If ever that will happen, I have only one thing to do.

I will resist until I am free again. I'll do it all over again if I have to.

But in this world, is anyone even capable of leashing me, the Masterpiece?

I still have one final mission-

"Come on! Sensei!"

Anyway, there it is again. It never changes.

"As I have said, I will be the one to decide where you will sit. I already gave you a chance before." That sigh of our teacher conveys a lot of distress. "You two, exchange seats."

"Aww... I still want to stay here though~"

No. Please go away. It would be best if you go far away from me.

"For the last time! Stand up and exchange seats or sit at the back of the classroom during my class!"

Right. It will all go well. This time, I will be free.

Free like a-

"But sensei! Why do I have to sit beside him of all people?!"

What's wrong about me? This girl...

I looked at the person who just... said something to me.

Her eyes are the same as the first one. Of course, it would be.

However, her glare is not as warm as my previous seatmate's.

"Ugh! I do not want to, sensei! You know how ice and fire do not get along! That guy has a big ego and is cold. We won't get along!"

This misunderstanding has destroyed my reputation. Honestly, I do not care but whoever spread such things should sleep with their eyes open.

Wait. Did I even have a good reputation before that?

"If you don't like it, then you will sit beside Ike, Nino."

"......"

Nakano Nino.

A fiery and idiotic woman but she is very attractive to both genders. One of her hobbies is cooking and she is an idiot.

"...Fine, sensei. Yotsuba, let's exchange."