Chapter 1: Five Equal Sisters

Chapter 1: Go-toubun no Shinmai

Part 1

How unbelievable!

(Timeskip, Sae told them about the basic guidelines, etc.)

"Does anyone have a question?" asked sensei.

Everything she has said is completely confusing for some. At least if they were not like my classmates, they might be able to do something productive like listening carefully to the sensei's words.

As I scan the room, I already see most of the class facing their friends instead of responding to the sensei, talking to each other with eager expressions, and I know sensei also saw this. The girls were chatting joyfully while the boys were ogling the girls and talking about girls in general, including the class' girls. Moreover, they were not very subtle about it.

It would be beneficial if I just ask sensei to explain a little bit more about the points system and the exact guidelines however, I have to be careful getting attention on the first day.

"It looks like everyone has relaxed. Very well. I'll get going but I remind you not to skip the entrance exam later." She vanished before someone could reply to her.

I saw a young man smiling sheepishly as he stood up.

"Everyone, may I have your attention, please? I would like for us to introduce ourselves. Depending on whether you want to or not, you may choose to stay." said the boy, politely.

He's certainly an honor student, by the looks of it. His gestures and words shows what kind of student he is and I think that plenty of the girls will like him since he has a very appealing look.

Several people stood up and before I could get out, I heard someone talk.

"Hey, Miku! Why don't you stay?" asked the long-haired pink head with butterflies accessories.

I looked back and saw a timid-looking girl wearing headphones, who also looks like the other girl, getting her bag.

"Sorry, but I have to go to the bathroom, Nino."

I suppose she doesn't want to introduce herself or rather, she doesn't want the attention as she quickly slumped her shoulders and left the room before I did, almost bumping into me.

I would think that we will get along well but if two introverts don't talk, how could they befriend each other, I wonder.

I sighed and left, ignoring the stares of some classmates.

I wasted no time and went to the cafeteria, checking the menu. My favorite food may be present but I don't think it will taste as good as mine. Matsuo did mention that cafeteria meals are less delicious than our chef's cooking since our house chef is a certified 5-star cook.

I want to explore for a while before the entrance exam happens so I quickly did the checking of the menu. Besides that, I also checked some things that may be essential to my school life.

When I finished checking, I went to the nearby vending machine and got myself a cold drink. I picked a random one and got lime soda.

I opened the can but I accidentally pulled off the lid. I turned around after hearing a set of footsteps and stepped aside but the person just looked at me with a smile.

"...Pardon?"

"........."

It was creepy being stared at like that so I did one thing that I don't know would result to but did it because of the awkwardness.

I gave the can lid to her and left.