Chapter 2: Five-Troubles-in-One

Chapter 2: Itsutsu no Mendō

Part 1

"I told you to get out of the way!" I heard a shout from the side of the store. Sighing as I recognized the voice, I determined myself to walk away in peace but I was pulled into the trouble.

"Heh, we're just chatting here, beauty. I just need your email and we can go on our way." Is this how to get a girl's number? Crazy.

"No! Hey, Kiyotaka! Help us please!" I was shocked that that girl remembered my name, and even used it in public.

I stepped forward but she said, "Ayanokouji! Don't go unless you don't want your dinner!"

Is she bribing me with food? How does she know I like food as well? We've only just talked once and met just a few hours ago and she already knows this about me? How amazing. She's pretty observative.

I heard a set of tongues click before footsteps came closer to me.

"Hey... You, are you her boyfriend?" The senpai asked while I saw Nakano Nino having an awkward face. She seemed to be giving signals to her sisters.

"I'm only a classmate," I answered, meanwhile the sisters were whispering to each other with Nino looking like she wanted to drag them away, and eventually they walked away in a few seconds.

I sighed.

"Are you listening, kid? Don't you know how to respect your seniors, hah?!" He asked aggressively.

I looked at him dead in the eye with a hostile glare, "Is this how a senior should talk to his junior? How respectable."

He scoffed and rubbed his jaw before cracking his neck twice.

"You cocky little brat. How about you promise to stay away from those beauties and I won't beat you up."

I moved forward fearlessly and pretended to check him out.

"I don't think you want to know what will happen if you try it, senpai. Also, blackmailing a junior is not really good." I turned around and sensed that he was about to grab my collar but I spoke again, "By the way, they tricked you and went home already."

"Hah?!" He turned around with an angry face before looking back at me. "You bastard! You tricked us!"

Huh? What were they saying? Don't they realize it was that girl who tricked them?

"Tsk, you should be careful when you meet us in the future, little man."

"Yeah, yeah. You better be."

"Hah, you should prepare yourself, kouhai."

They went away with sullen and angry expressions meanwhile I stood in my position for a few seconds before walking away as well. I was on my way to my home and I mean it.

In this school, all students are given their own dorms but there were different lodgings and the students can pick wherever they want to stay.

There is a rule that you can have 2 or more dorm rooms however you need to pay for them while the first room you choose will be free for your whole high school life.

I have already picked the area where I wanted to stay and I suppose, it was not a bad place seeing as I could see not many students in the place. There were lots of people but most of them were walking in the other direction, most likely to the mall.

I walked faster to my destination and saw a cottage by a large gate where a woman was sitting on a chair, watching the people outside.