So the strange boy has a name

The flamboyant design of the hallway gave you a headache. The colors, though vibrant and beautiful, did not pair well with each other. Lining the colorful walls were many doors each were labeled with some numbers. Pulling out the now very wrinkled paper you try to make out what your schedule once said.

"Your a freshman too right? I'm pretty sure it's in room 1106"
You smiled and looked up at Kyle who was just staring at your paper in dismay.
"Yeah I am. You should really keep your papers in better shape you never know when you need them"
"Hm? Oh it's fine I don't think I'll ever need to keep track of a letter"
You say jokingly waving the letter slightly. Mephisto had apparently sent them to all cram school students. The letter contained some pretty important information that you glossed over and forgot about.
"If you say so, let's go"

Kyle walked in the direction of the classroom as you struggled to keep up. The soft tapping of your shoes mixing with the light floral smell of the hallway made you nervous. This was all so new to you, getting used to it seems like something that might never happen. You don't realize that your spacing out until you bump into Kyle's back. Making a soft "oof" noise you look up at him as he is looking at you seemingly concerned.
"Sorry I'm a bit spacy today"
You try and laugh it off. It doesn't work it's now very awkward.

Turning back to the door Kyle opens it and walks in, he seems so laid back about it all. Holding the door open he just looks around a bit. Walking in you notice two very familiar faces.
"Paku!? Izumo?"
Rushing over to your friend's you sit behind them as they turn to face you.
"Well yeah, why wouldn't we be?"
Izumo says seemingly annoyed.
"I didn't know you would be here (Y/N), now the whole group is together!"
Paku smiles, she's so optimistic you wonder if she even notices that Izumo hates you.

Kyle walks around but ends up sitting behind you instead. Looking back at him you smile, it will be nice to have some friends to study with. Looking forward you adjust your uniform and grab some essentials from your bag. Opening your second hand backpack you pull out a pencil, a notebook, and your water bottle. Now you're officially ready for class

Hearing the door open you turn your head to see who it is. A boy with curly blond hair, and closed eyes walks in. On his hand is a pink bunny puppet, how strange. You keep your eyes on him as he walks to his seat.
"Um hello? (Y/N) are you even listening"
Mentally scolding yourself for not paying attention you turn twords Izumo.
"Yeah I'm listening"
You laugh a bit as Izumo sighs and goes back to talking.
"Sure you are, anyway back to what I was saying"
You tuned her out again as she started to talk to paku about going to the mall after. You wondered if you could come with but Izumo quickly shut that down. Something about only have enough room in her car for her and paku, oh well some other time then.

Hearing the familiar click of the door opening you turned your head once again. In walks a group of three boys. The tallest had two toned messy hair, dark brown eyes, some cool piercings, and some facial hair. The next had short pink hair, brown eyes, a cool shirt under his uniform and he was carrying a weird staff. The shortest had a completely shaved head, brown eyes, and red glasses. They seemed to be in the middle of a conversation. As the group gets in their seats you turn to your friend's again.

Upon seeing the unimpressed look on Izumo's face you know you've messed up.
"Sorry Izumo please continue what you were saying"
With a huff she starts to talk again.
"Whatever, (Y/N) why are you even here?"
Taken aback you furrow your brows, why are you here? To become an exorcist of course why else.
"Izumo you shouldn't ask someone something like that it could bring up bad memories"
"No it's ok paku I understand she's just being curious, I'm here to become exorcist just as you guys are"
You smile trying to defuse the situation. You really did not want to go into any detail about why right now.