xvii. hux

⋆☆.* ✧✰ .✦⋆*☆

NOVA COULDN'T SAY SHE WAS THRILLED to be back on Kylo Ren's Star Destroyer, especially with it being the official command ship of the First Order ever since Ren became Supreme Leader. With his title came more Stormtroopers than Nova had ever seen in one place before, and they had yet to even leave the hangar.

"Hold them here," the commander told his troops, and they all stopped at the edge of the hangar just short of the corridor entrance. Nova and Chewie exchanged a fleeting worried glance, then the doors sprung open to reveal several members of the First Order command staff, including one who Nova knew quite well by reputation but had never met in person.

"The beast used to fly with Han Solo," the ginger-haired general told the man beside him, who Nova could only assume was someone even higher up than Hux himself.
"And—"

"Oh I know who this is, General," the man interrupted, looking at Nova as if she was an illusive piece of rare art that he had successfully tracked down.
"Nova Solo, the Jedi who has given us so much trouble." He paused, studying her for a moment before addressing the troopers.
"Take the beast to Interrogation Six, and the Jedi to Interrogation Seven." And so she and Chewie were on the move again, being led through the corridors in silence for several minutes until they arrived at the interrogation cells. Nova heard the Wookiee shout some very violent threats to the troopers in concern for her safety, his roars only ceasing as they were each dragged into their own rooms.

"Never thought I'd be seeing this again," Nova quipped dryly as she was restrained in the exact same way she and Poe had been after the mission on Jakku went awry. Most unfortunately, the First Order had learned from their mistakes since then, as they left not one but two troopers standing guard in the room with her. She, in true Nova Solo nature, threw out a few wisecracks for no reason other than to piss them off, but they didn't react; to her dismay, it seemed they were trained well.

It wasn't long before the door opened again, and in came General Hux, looking all too pleased to be the one questioning her—hell, he probably volunteered.

"General Armitage Hux," began Nova.
"I shouldn't be surprised. Ya know, you need to get better troopers, maybe ones with a sense of humor." He ignored her comment entirely.

"Nova Solo...General of the Resistance, Jedi Knight...I must say, I was beginning to think I'd never have the pleasure."

"I'd say the pleasure's all mine but something tells me you're getting the better end of the deal here." Again, he ignored her jokes, and with a small gesture one of the troopers moved to stand right beside her restraints—never a good sign.

"I have some questions for you, and if you know what's good for you, you will answer them." She could see why he had risen through the ranks all the way to general; he spoke with power behind his words, his gaze was sharp and looked like it could easily burn a hole in anyone under his command, and he stood with purpose and confidence. All that being said though, he didn't intimidate Nova in the slightest. She flashed him a smirk.

"Well, ya see, as tempting as that is, I think I'm gonna pass." Hux didn't seem too fazed by her response, for he had probably seen it coming—that, and he probably was just itching to make her hurt. He gestured to the trooper on her side, who flipped a switch on the restraints, and in an instant Nova could feel nothing but pain as electricity coursed through her. She tried her hardest not to make a sound, and had it lasted any longer she was certain she would have cried out. Luckily, the trooper switched off the device after only a short amount of time, for they were surely only giving her a taste of what was to come in the hopes that it would loosen her tongue.
"So that's what that feels like," she muttered between heavy breaths. The man standing before her looked to be enjoying himself.