Chapter 3

It wasn't too much longer till something did happen. Street's phone went off as the alert came through, showing that he needed to be somewhere. Street knew that it was going to go off but was hoping it wouldn't be that loud, but that could be down to the fact nobody was making any noise or no noise at all.

The leader took notice and read the alert, "Looks like we've got company boys". The guy standing by the doors, confirmed that there were cops outside. Street was glad to know that the rest of his team were outside getting ready to come in at any moment.

"Well, isn't a good thing we planned for this, in case it happened boss. The only difference being that we have one of their own, which could make a big difference" said one of the guys that had dragged and tied Street to the chair.

"It's certainly helped letting us know when exactly they have turned up and that S.W.A.T. is with them. We just need a little bit more time for clearing things out of the vault, then we can get going" said the leader, looking towards where the bank manager and the last man in the group went.

"I'll go see what is taking them so long back there" the man said, turning and walking towards the vault.

"All we have to do is just wait till the cops call us and make our demands. Then we can get the hell out of here and out in the clear" said the leader to the other four men that were in the room. Turning towards Street, he spoke again "You will keep quiet when they call or we will shoot one of them. We know that you won't want that on your conscience" pointing to the hostages.

Street couldn't do anything but sigh and look away from the leader to the group of civilians across the room. Watching everyone either huddle together or trying to make themselves look as small as possible, Street nodded to agree he would keep quiet and let his shoulders drop any tension that they had held before, starting to notice a dull ache in his shoulder.