Chapter 1: Ends and Beginnings

You were at school with your friends during recess, when one of your friends came up to you and started talking about something mundane. You pretended to listen as you were very good at that. You could perfectly hear what was being said, even if you weren't there with your mind. You then started to hear a commotion coming from the entrance of the schoolyard and when you looked at what was happening you were scared as hell. You saw a group of fellow students on the ground bleeding heavily from a huge hole in their side. It was all from the same side as if someone was targeting a particular organ. What you saw next made your bowels turn and you wanted to throw everything in your stomach up.

A girl of Korean decent, was hunched over one of the fallen students. She could have been attractive if she didn't thrust her hand in his side and ripped out his liver, devouring it in an instant. This was when you noticed the animalistic features that manifested on her. She had two fox ears on the top of her head and a total of nine tails came from her coccyx. She then stared at your friend who was seemed to be entranced by her. You snapped your fingers in front of his face, but he didn't react. You then slapped him across his cheek and he still didn't react. He then started walking forward and what happened next was disturbing to say at least. She also walked towards your friend, meeting him in the middle and embraced him. He hugged her back. She lifted her head up as she was smaller than him and they quickly started making out with one another. Their tongues swishing around in his mouth. The fox girl then placed on hand on his abdomen and ripped it open in one slice. He started bleeding out of his belly, but he didn't got to lay on the ground as they were still making out. She then suddenly jerked her head back and held your friend's tongue in her mouth. He fell to the ground bleeding from his mouth and belly, with his intestines falling out, like a long deformed string of sausages from the butcher shop. She then walked over to him and ripped out his liver too and started eating eat. Once done with that she made her way over to you, with hunger and lust inside of her eyes, planning on giving you the same treatment as your friend.

A primal, overwhelming feeling came up in you. Before she could reach for you, you grabbed her by her wrist and held it in a death grip. You then stared into her eyes and said, with a voice that didn't seem to be yours: "Leave me alone." As you said that fear appeared in her eyes and she jumped backwards and crawled into a corner of the yard, shivering. You looked at your hand and tried to take a step closer to her. "Don't come near me!" the Korean female screamed at you, fearing you for whatever reason. You stopped and picked up the sound of helicopter blades cutting through the air. You looked up and saw five choppers lowering themselves to the ground. They all had a logo on their side made up of a circle with in it another circle that was pierced by three arrows at 120 degree angles each. Once they were about 10 meters off the ground ropes were thrown out and 35 men climbed down the ropes and landed on the ground. They seemed like they were from a kind of militaristic organization, with their black combat boots, tactical vests and cargo pants and their helmets that covered their entire face, with a visor for the eyes. They wore an emblem on their upper arm that consisted of a black ring with in it a pitchfork in the middle and a burning torch on either side of it. Around 10 surrounded you and aimed their FN P90s at your head and body. The remaining 25 did the same with the fox girl.

"Hands up in the air!" one of the men said. You did as he ordered, fearing for your life and set yourself down on your knees. You looked over and saw that the other armed people locked the fox girl in a helicopter. Another seven men got in the chopper and it took off. One of the others cuffed you and grabbed you by your arm and lead you to another heli. You took a seat and looked outside. You heard one yell "Tex, Church, Tucker, Caboose, Green, Carson and me are going with the boy. The rest stays here to administer the class-a amnestics. Got it?" "Yes, sir!" it sounded in unison. Not long after seven of the men got in with you and closed the door. The rotors started spinning, making the metal cage around you started to vibrate heavily and suddenly you didn't feel the flying vehicle touch the ground anymore. You were soaring through the sky, away from your old life, on your way to one of the best guarded facilities in the world.

You awoke in a bland room of 3 by 3 meters and 3 meters high with a simple bed that wasn't comfortable no matter how you laid on it. You looked down to see that you were still wearing your own clothes as before you were taken away. The door was made up of thick steel of at least 10 centimeters deep and it slided into the wall. Both of these facts you found out when the door slided open to reveal another person cladded in military style clothing, the same ones as the armed men at your school, with the only difference is that on the upper arm was the logo that was also of the helicopters. The masked person came in your cell with an orange overall. "Put this on, while we'll pick up your old clothes in 5 minutes. Be ready by then," said the armed person and by the feminine voice you could hear it was a young woman. You looked at her leaving the room and got up to change your clothes. After 5 minutes she came back and to your surprise she started talking to you. "What's your name?" "(Y/N) (L/N)" you said. "I'm agent Sophia." she said and left after saying that it was nice to meet you and gathering your clothes. After the door closed you just sat there with nothing, wondering what the hell just happened to you.

A/N: Please let me know what you think and laterrrrr - Dodominic2021