Chapter 5: Kicking Ass

A/N: Sorry for the cliffhanger, guys. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

In the facility Sophia was still crying, since she lost her best friend. It's weird isn't it, an anomaly being my best friend. We didn't even know each other that long and yet it felt like we knew each other for years. The casual conversations, the way he would tease me and get me flustered. The times we laughed together. It's gone. It's all gone now. All because I wasn't strong enough. If only I was stronger. Maybe, just maybe, I could've pulled him out of that stuff. she thought while sobbing. Meanwhile the 3 other guards and SCP-105 stood there, shocked. As she saw the reaction of the other female, SCP-105 knelt down besides her and tried comforting the young facility guard, whispering: "It's not your fault. You couldn't do anything about it. It's not your fault."

Darkness. That's all you saw when you disappeared into the floor. A heavy, suffocating darkness that blacked out all your senses and drowned all your orientation. That's when you fell down and landed on a hard surface, covered in a slimy substance. You got up and took a good look around. The space you were in was an intersection of 5 different hallways made of black stone and covered by the same slime. You looked around, but the old, decaying body known as SCP-106 is nowhere to be seen. That's when you suddenly felt a shiver going down your spine. You looked around and saw it again. You could swear it wasn't there a second ago. It reached out to you again and you dodged. At least you tried to, but you couldn't move your body at all. It touched you again and you screamed from the pain the black mucus like substance caused. You tried to hit it with a flame covered fist, but you ended up missing it and hit the wall instead. That's when something happened that neither of you expected. Giant cracks appeared on the walls and the fell apart, only leaving you two in a space of infinite darkness.

Even though everything was dark, you felt more powerful than ever like you were God yourself. That's when the scenery suddenly changed from infinite blackness to a landscape, but it wasn't pretty in the slightest. It was a landscape filled with rumble and collapsed buildings, some of them burning, others still emitting smoke. Dead bodies littered the ground. Some were missing an arm or leg, the bone clearly visible where the limb was severed, if it wasn't burned to a crisp that is. Some were missing their upper or lower bodies, their intestines and other abdominal organs sprayed out over the ground like some sort of wicked, disgusting confetti, most of which was being grilled by the flames. But the most shocking was that some burning bodies were still moving, were still alive. There cries muffled by their burned and carbonated lips. Their blood boiling by the heat of the fire. But for some reason, it didn't bother you. This was your place. Your dimension. Here you were god. SCP-106 looked around and even though it loves suffering, as the sadistic asshole it is, he couldn't find joy in this. This wasn't its taste of pleasurable suffering. This was next level mutilation, death and despair. And for the first time in its life the living, decaying body felt scared. Who was this man?! No, this boy?! What kind of man can destroy my pocket dimension and substitute it for his own?! Those thoughts raced through its mind as it took a couple of steps back, to gain some distance between you and itself.

You held out your hand and a double bladed scythe appeared in your hand. You closed the distance between you and SCP-106 in 1 step, even though you were more than 10 meters apart, and slashed at it. The tip of the blade scratched its skin, causing it to bleed heavily. You slashed upwards, downwards, left, right and diagonally with proficiency that it looked like you had done it thousands of times before. Which wasn't true, as you just followed your instinct. The more you slashed, the more cuts appeared on the sadistic thing. It came at you and you backhanded him through a couple of half burned buildings. It laid there for a couple of seconds, disoriented and trying to process what just happened. You desummoned your scythe and suddenly appeared in front of it, grabbed its head and smashed it into the ground. You then stomped on its disgusting, pestering face to kick it deeper into the ground, causing big cracks. You then pocketed your hands and walked away. It got up again and was wobbling. You took one of your hand out of your pocket and slashed at it like your hand was a claw. This confused SCP-106, until it suddenly was slashed apart into several ribbons. You then snapped your fingers, letting all the ribbons that were once SCP-106 catch fire. Once it was reduced to nothing but ashes you found a puddle of 106's blood and dipped your finger in it. You stretched your arm out and a pentagram appeared on the floor. You let a droplet of SCP-106 fall into the figure and muttered the words:

.
"v̵͇̼̳͍̒̽̔̓͆̏͛̕͝î̷͕̝̥͙͓͎̅̈́̄͂͑̍̉̈́ͅv̶̢̫̮̲̦̾̊̈ͅe̷̛̬͛̄̀̾̋͘͝ͅṙ̸̰̣ę̵̈́ ̴̞̟̳̼̭̟͓̼̯͆̊͌̓͐̔͆c̵̯͕̳͆̋̎̆̎̋͠u̵̡͖̪͇̟͚̯̮̾̅͗̀̈́̍̏̅̒m̵̩̰̗̖̦̺͕̠̄̽̔́̄͐̈́͐̈́̏ͅ ̸͎̋̈́̔̄̂̔̊̋p̶̡͔̦͖͉̝̭̩͙̾̓͆̒̕̕͝l̸͙̂̈̔̇̾̿́͜ǘ̶͎̈́̃̿͋̎r̸͎͌͑̇̇̆̉͐ͅi̴͕̘̿͒͒̏̉b̷̺̩͈̥̞̯̳̰̫̓͆͒̓̏̑͒̈̀u̵̜͋̅̀͂̎͆̕ș̴̮̥͕̔".
.

(vivere cum pluribus. Latin for 'live once more')
After you did that SCP-106 appeared in the pentagram, like nothing ever happened. Except for the look of fear and shock being plastered onto its face instead of its signature sadistic grin. That's when you thought it was enough and opened a portal made up of shadows and threw SCP-106 through it. You quickly followed.

Back in the facility something remarkable happened. The shadows of the 3 guards and the 2 women on the ground merged into one big, black pool on the ceiling. Out of it felt SCP-106 with shock and fear written all over its face, a sight that the foundation personnel never even thought they would see. Followed by you, but it wasn't you at the same time. It was you as in the sense that it was your build and designation on the overall you wore. And it wasn't you in the sense that your (H/C) hair was seemingly on fire and your (E/C) eyes had blood red pentagrams in them. Additionally the sleeves of your overall were burned off, exposing your arms. Your left one covered by flame tattoos and your right one covered by skulls and bones. On your forehead two black horns protruded. Once you landed, SCP-106 scurried all the way to the other side of the hallway. You stood in between 106 and the rest with your back to the living, decaying body. You looked up, making the 3 guards piss their pants and all of them fearing for their lives. Instead you just turned around, showing them the elaborate and complicated pentagram tattoo that covered your entire back and also your black tail with a spade like end. SCP-106 just got up and disappeared into the wall. Not even a minute later the message came through the speakers: "SCP-106 is recontained. I repeat: SCP-106 is contained once more.

.
"H̸̖͚̺̥̟̦̒͐ͅe̵̪̺̮̞̔̈́͘͜l̸̡̙͉̞̥̫͈̰̘̟̓͑͑̏͂̎̓̔̿l̴̗͙̫͉͎͌̔̕ͅŏ̵̡̦̐̾̾̋͑͝ͅ ̸̺̠̺̔t̴͈̣̲̻̤̝͇̑̓̄̓̂̈̇̏̃̆ͅͅh̸̻̹̯̞̠͌̀ͅȩ̸̢̧̣̼̰̦̮͇̌͝r̶̡̻̰͕͕̀͋͗̓e̷͚̘̯̺̪̋͋̇͐̋͘̕.̷̝̹̤͑͝ ̴̡̧͎͓̼͆̀́̀̈́̏̊̈́̚͝M̴̢͔̹͛̕í̵͚͔̘̖̎͋̄̏s̶͓̬̜̣̫̮̱̲̉̐̎̏̇͌̍͂̈́̌s̵͍͕̐̋̈́ḛ̸̛͔̔̾̿͘d̵̡̨͍̹͉̲̫̼͈̥̏͂͘͘͝ ̴̠͙̑͆͜m̴̺̮͚͎̮͚͔͒̉͗̒̌́̉̂͜e̶͉͍̘͛̂͛̈́͛̅̌͘͠?̷̛̞̬͉̘͋̎͒̿̌̉̋͊"
.

you asked them and turned around. (Hello there. Missed me?)

A/N: Hello dear reader. Thank you for reading this chapter and for the amazing amount of support you guys have shown. I though I'll write this story just because I couldn't find a SCP-105 x reader fan fiction, but I never expected it to get over 500 reads in less than 2 weeks! Anyways let me know what you guys think of this chapter. Criticism and support are always welcome and as always laterrrrrrrr - Dodominic2021