Prologue

It was 5 years after the war. Everything was peaceful. Well, at least by Iris Potter's perspective. A year and half after the war, her boyfriend and love of her life had proposed her. 6 months later, they got married. And after a couple of months, they would step into the wonderful world of parenting.

But fate had other ideas. After all she was always a bitch to Iris.

Iris and Aires Black were in the kitchen, Aires insisting that he would make the lunch today, When there was a bang and Dumbledore came in with Weasley and Granger. The golden quartet broke into half after the war. They both went to the living room with their wands out. What they saw shocked them.

A man with bright purple robes, a long, white beard which is tucked inside his belt and twinkling blue eyes along with their 'friends'.

It was ex-Professor Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, ex-Order of Merlin - First Class, ex-Headmaster of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, ex-Grand Sorcerer, ex-Supreme Mugwump of the International Confederation of Wizards, and ex-Chief Warlock of the Wizengamot.

The first thought which came to expecting couple's mind was: How the hell is he alive? I/Iris saw him dying.

They quickly understood what this meant: Dumbledore faked his death and that they were betrayed by Weasley and Granger. Just like how Lily and James Potter were by Pettigrew.

Before they could process anything else, a green light was shot from their 'friends'' wands. A green which she was too familiar with. They were trying to kill them. On instinct,  Aires and Iris shot their own killing curses. That night 2 betrayers, 2 soon-to-be-parents and and an innocent baby died.

But what if 2 of them were reborn? What if they had their previous life's memories?